Chapter 68

I know I said I was taking a break from writing but oh my days I watched Kakegurui earlier today and I just thought to write this chapter - The next chapter gonna be long and detailed 69 is my favourite number after all.

-

Everywhere around me there were gorgeous girls, it was pure bliss. I've never once been so happy to be alive.

Every male had either turned into a female or just disappeared off of the face of the earth but I do not give two flying fucks about that. I have... infinite pussy.

Whilst I was sat in my seat, a sexy girl sat on my desk facing me.

"Yo."

"I've heard rumours about you~," She dragged her fingers across my chest.

"You have?" I smirked, "What typa rumours?" I grabbed her hand, moving it downwards to my abdomen area.

"Who knows?" Damn she stole my line, "But do you wanna play a game~? I win and you'll have to do something for me but if you win," She leant forward into my ear, "I'll give you my virginity~," She whispered.

I have the power of myself on my side, I will win for virgin pussy!

"I'll have to agree to that, what's your name? I can't take someone's virginity without knowing their name," I said, grabbing her hand and placing a gentle kiss on it like the womaniser I am.

"Yumeko Jabami~."

"Yumeko JaMAMI? Okay, what's this game?"

"Rock Paper Scissors." She said, "A game of luck~," So be it, I'll still somehow win anyway.

"Best of three?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

She drew paper, I drew rock.

"1-0 me~" she said.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

I drew rock, she drew scissors.

"Rock breaks scissors, 1-1."

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

We both drew paper.

"I'm going to pick paper. Do what you must with that," I announced.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

I drew paper as I said and she drew rock.

"Awe~! I like taking chances, too bad I lost."

I picked her up off the table and she wrapped her legs around me, I made my way to an empty classroom and placed her on the teachers chair.

"I feel like I haven't introduced myself to you, I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the man who's about to eat you out." I drop to my knees frantically and rip her skirt off, showing her already wet pussy. I licked my lips. God was I excited for this, I felt myself getting hard.

My lips and tongue pressed against her and I moved her garments to the side with my nose, inhaling her sweet scent. Due to the sudden touch, she bent forward, giving me a face full of pussy, "AhhHmmMm~!" She opened her legs as wide as she could on the chair, giving me more room to shove my face against her pussy.

"Please~," She panted, she just wanted me. I mean- who doesn't want me?

I began to use my tongue and mouth to lick and suck her insides, causing her to moan loudly within seconds. Anyone could walk through that door but who cares? Her hands clutched onto my head and she pushed me in further, trying to get all the pleasure she could by riding my face.

She began to shake slightly with the excitement and need for more stimulation. "Fuck~!" I used my thumb to flick her clit which sent a shiver down her spine, "Mmnmmm~," I removed my face from in between her thighs and slowly inserted a finger inside her wet cunt.

"Jesus, I can't wait to get my dick inside you." She was so tight. So, so, so tight. I loved it. I watched as I pumped my finger inside her and she squirmed beneath my fingers. I used my other hand to rub her clit to elicit more pleasure out of her, "Please~ please... make me AhHhmm~ cum~!" She moaned, her long hair falling down as her face fell due to the pleasure, instantaneously cumming after saying that. She sloped back down onto the chair, "Thankyou..." She huffed out.

"Do you remember the terms for me winning the game, Yumeko?" I asked, "I get your virginity."

I took off my trousers and boxers, showing the abnormal size of my cock. "You see this? It's gonna slide right into that pussy of yours." I forcefully spread open her legs and let my cock rub against her swollen pussy.

Before I penetrated her, I ripped her shirt off and took off her bra, revealing the biggest mother fucking tits I've ever seen. Does her back not fucking hurt? She's probably a size H for 'help I've fallen over'. I put the tip of my tongue to her tits and sucked each other them back and forth, making her gasp. My knowledge, my experience of fucking so many girls, it showed within the amount of pleasure I was giving this girl.

"I want to enjoy this too, get on your knees." I whispered into her ear and she did as was told, like some little slave.

She took no time at all taking me into her her mouth, deep throating the shit out of me causing me to slightly tilt my head back. These virgins know too much. She repeatedly sucked me off, taking the full cock whilst choking. Her hair was wet because of the sweat and stuck to her face and her eyes were filled with lust for me. I grabbed her head and pushed it further on my dick not caring if she couldn't breathe. I started mouth fucking her and tears were brimming in her eyes. I grunted when I finally came down her throat, "Let a single drop spill and I'm gonna beat the shit out of you." I threatened. She complied and drank all of my cum, eyes wincing at the taste and amount.

"Get up, and go against the wall, ass up." I ordered. Once she did, I grabbed her fat ass and smacked it multiple times, making sure it was as red as can be. Without warning, I slid inside, showing no mercy as I gave it to her deep.

"Fuck~!" She cried out, in pain, blood trickling down the side of my dick. I let her adjust to my size and when she gave me the confirmation needed, I beat it inside her and she instantaneously creamed all over my dick.

I continued to pound the fuck out of her, changing positions and putting her leg over my shoulder to dig as dee as possible. Her tits were bouncing up and down which only made me grab them and suck them as I was fucking her.

"P-please~~!" She exclaimed, she'd already cummed twice, and me only once, that's not fair is it?

"Please what?" I groaned, "Please fuck me until I die? Is that what you wanted to say?"

Since she was now facing me with her leg draped over my shoulder, she fell into my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck which only let me dig my dick deeper inside her.

"You like this Hm?" I whispered, "The best sex you'll ever get is this, and then you won't find anyone better than me." She wailed in pleasure as she couldn't put words together.

I took my shirt off, getting hot and then grabbed her hips, thrusting violently and deeper into her.

"KIYO~!" She screamed my name, eyes closed and digging her nails into my bare back, I could feel blood trickling down my back but I've been hurt worse.

"All fours." I said loud enough for her to hear, and when she let go of me to get on all fours, she fell to the floor, unable to hold herself up. I unceremoniously plunged back into her causing her to groan my name loudly once more, "Kiyotaka~! Yes! Fucking hell~!"

I gripped her ass tight and sped up as much as I could, pounding into her relentlessly and savagely and then eventually cumming in her.

God damn I love virgin pussy. She's now going on the 'Not a virgin X do not fuck'.

-