Chapter 49

I was calmly sleeping in my room.

I wake up to a strange sound.

*gulp* *slurp* *gulp*

How unusual.

Why do I randomly have a girl sucking on my dick?

I opened my eyes and the person sucking was Kei.

I looked around the room and there stood Sato and Chiaki deviously smiling at me in a tiny bra and thong.

I looked at my phone.

3:33 am

I took a long sigh and sat up.

"I enjoy my sleep, you know," I said.

They looked disheartened.

"But not as much as I enjoy railing the fuck out of people."

I quickly flipped Kei over so I was on top.

"S-so much energy and you just woke up?! Mou~~." She said.

If only her tits were the largest bit bigger.

I support the itty bitty titty committee though.

"You girls are too much."

BAM.

Slammed into her.

Because she was so small and short, she was so,

extremely,

lusciously,

amazingly

tight.

The other two looked jealous and walked over to me.

I rolled my eyes and fingered one whilst eating out the other and simultaneously slamming in and out of smalltitsKei.

"Ahh~ Kiyo~ faster~!" The one beneath me moaned whilst groping her non-existent boob.

I pushed into her at a faster pace whilst still pleasuring the others in the room because I'm just THAT talented.

"Mmm~ Kiyotaka-kun~."

"You're tongue feels so mmmMMMM~!"

Surely I can skip gym at five a.m. because this is a workout in itself, right?

I let go of the two that weren't being pleasured by my dick and apologized, "Sorry ladies, let me just finish off the weakest link here." I said.

They nodded in approval and then pleasured each other which was hot. Oh so very hot.

"Now Kei~ you're all mine..." I mumbled before latching onto her legs and yanking her body further on my cock causing her to scream in pain.

"AHhHhHZHh~! FuCk mE~!"

I smirked.

"You asked for it." I chimed.

Then, without warning, I continuously fucked the life out of her pussy until she orgasmed so much that she died. I'm joking. Until she orgasmed so much that she passed out on the brink of death.

Imagine she died.

'Here lay Karuizawa Kei whose cause of death was pleasure beyond comparison.'

I held onto my dinosaur and waved it around, "Who's next?" I questioned the two girls. Before Chiaki could make it, Sato had already jumped on me making me fall into the bed.

"Alright, calm down you thirsty slut." I said, flipping her over.

I calmly traced small kisses down her collarbone to her stomach and then to her pussy.

"On a scale of 1-10, how tight do you think you are?" I asked.

"7 now hurry up and fuck me, I'm getting impatient." She squirmed in annoyance underneath me.

"Maybe I'll take my time with you after that~." I teased, she looked at me with frustration but that frustration soon turned to pleasure as I rapidly pushed my whole dick inside her:

"I lied~," I said,  the speed of my pushing not wavering.

"Ahh~ ahh~ nHnnmGbnnN~!"

She moaned at my touch.

Who wouldn't?

I shoved my fingers in her mouth, "Shut up you're gonna make Chaiki jealous with your expressive moans Sato."

Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as her tits moved up and down with each thrust.

I grunted as we came at the same time, she didn't pass out but realised her turn was over.

Chaiki, from the other side of the room, crawled seductively towards me, her boobs nearly slipping out of the already tiny bra.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

This is gonna be a long night, I'll just sleep in class, it's fine.

It's not like I'm not the one who gets us points anyway.

Life is so annoying right now. I thought as I fucked the last girl relentlessly causing multiple orgasms to fly through her body.

I'm now questioning why this book has over 100K reads.

Sort of people come here to just read smut?!

A lot (including myself)