Chapter 29

We headed towards my now labelled 'Fuck Hut."

How I love a good virgin pussy. It's tight and wraps around my dick perfectly. I wonder if Suzune's is gonna be like that.

It probably will. Bet that she hasn't even used a toy since she's so fixated on catching up to her brother. Unless.... She's wanked over him?! She can't be that much of a brocon.. can she?

"I'll take control, I'll make you feel really good okay Suzune?"

"Mhm." She's so cute when she's vulnerable.

I gently removed her top half of clothes, leaving her in her bra. Being exposed to the wind would probably only make her worse, but I don't particularly care and am doing this for my own pleasure.

"I'm gonna kiss you alright?"

"You'll get I'll.." haha funny.

"No I won't. I'm practically immune." It's true. I am.

I planted a kiss on her mouth which she happily agreed too and then moved to her cheek, then jawline. My hands moved down to her ass to grope them. I was expecting to be stabbed with a compass to be honest, instead, I heard my favourite sound escape her mouth,

"Ahh~." My favourite sound in the whole world.

I kissed her neck whilst simultaneously unclipping her bra. Her hands moved to cover them , but I stopped her, "Why hide your beautiful body?" My kisses trailed down to her collarbone whilst I fondled her tits with my hand.

She was embarrassed because of the lewd sounds that were coming out of her mouth.

I swirled my tongue around her left nipple and sucked on it, "Mhmm~ Ahh~." As I always say, pleasure to my ears.

"Kiyotaka~!" A loud voice echoed through the empty hut. Who was it you may ask? None other than Ichinose Honami.

Suzune instantly tried to cover up but Honami swivelled around her and groped her from behind.

"You don't mind if I join in do you Horikita-Chan?" She asked but was going to do it anyway.

"Ichinose?" Suzune asked confused. Ah yes, this was the horny side of Honami that only I knew of.

"We can keep this a secret Horikita, it's alright~." Although this was unexpected, I didn't really mind. To think that she hadn't had enough from the 7 rounds yesterday.

"O-ok.."

And so, Honami and I began to pleasure Suzune. I took her breasts whilst Honami slithered her hand down to Suzunes pussy and began to finger her.

A shame, I wanted that job but I can't leave her tits unattended. Honami was whispering dirty talk into Horikita's ears whilst I just laughed internally as Horikita's face grew redder by the minute.

Once we made her cum, I got my dick out and she looked perplexed by the sight of it,

"Once it's in you, you won't ever get sick of it Horikita-Chan, come help me~." Honami said as she licked my dick up and down on the side, indicating for Suzune to do the same on the other side. Which she did. She wasn't trained in giving head like my Honami was but that doesn't mean she didn't have a good tongue.

Whilst sucking me off, Honami pleasured herself and Suzune, fingering herself and fondling with one of Suzunes tits.

They then began to take turns deep throating me and giving me boob jobs which damn did that shit feel good.

"My turn." I turned them both over on the floor.

"Suzune, this'll hurt a bit but it'll feel good after." I told her. I got my fingers wet with saliva and stuck them in Honami whilst aligning myself to Suzunes pussy.

I slowly pushed into her which caused a little yelp to come out of her mouth. I broke her hymen and some blood began to trickle out of her pussy. Once she got comfortable, I pushed in and out at a slow pace.

"Ahh~." She moaned out, grabbing her own tits and massaging them.

Honami stood up and since I was on the floor railing Horikita, my head height was around her pussy when she stood up.

"Suck me dry won't you?" She asked with a small smile on her face.

I began to lick her clit and then stuck my tongue inside, moving up and down and side to side. With my tongue, I also stuck a finger inside.

"Ahh~ Kiyotaka-kun-!"

"Kiyo-kun~! You're so good~! Honami was practically bouncing up and down on my face to make sure my tongue hit where she wanted.

"Kiyotaka~! I feel something in my stomach-!" Suzune shouted.

I moved my face off of Honami's pussy, still fingering her, "Let it out, I'll do it with you." I told her, then went back to sucking Honami dry.

My final three pushes were hard and fast, unlike many's who are sloppy. I pushed into her with the most force I could muster up and we came together. "AHh~!" She yelled out, the mixture of our cum leaking from her pussy.

"How about we switch positions this time?"

Suzune has now fallen under my dick trap. How many more will I get? Haha, probably the entire schools population.

I'm the master of rizz after all. I can make any girl fall for me easily.