Chapter 16

Chabashira Sae. A person who's only goal in life is to reach Class A.

To do something that I can accomplish with ease and getting what I want out of it is exactly what I like.

My hand trailed down her waist.

She has a cold demeanour which makes her all the more interesting.

"You've got a pretty nice, defined body Sae."

"Of course, a woman like me should."

Despite her attractive looks, she's lonley, she doesn't get love. She feels that the only thing she needs to do is get to Class A. Perhaps she was put in a defective class when she enrolled.

She yearns for sex, theres no doubt about it. A 30 or so year old woman who doesn't have a very sexual life. I'm only doing her a favour.

I gently took off her dress seeing as it looked to be an expensive one. Perhaps she knew that something like this was going to happen as she was wearing a thong and a lacy bra. Perhaps to seduce me?

I left a trail of kisses down her neck and skillfully removed her bra, letting it drop to the floor.

"Ahh~." Pleasure to my ears.

Whilst my right hand was playing with her tits I slowly slid my left into her underwear and gently played with her clit.

"Mhmm~." For a 30 year old woman, she didn't seem to be all too needy. I lifted her up and took her to my bed. Kissing her, I took her last piece of clothes, it being her soaked underwear. and discarded it, letting it drop to the floor.

I undone my belt and let my trousers fall. Disappointingly I wasn't hard yet, even after seeing her naked body.

She took innitiative and got on her knees.

Her hand gently stroked me up and down causing my pet to arise out of pleasure.

"Ngn~." A small moan escaped my mouth.

I felt her tongue swirl around my tip whilst letting saliva to drip down it making it easier to stroke.

"Sae you're pretty good at this huh? What a lucky man to have fucked you in the past. Mhm~."

She began to bob her head up and down, taking me whole and allowing my dick to reach practically into her throat. She really didn't have a gag reflex huh? Her eyes didn't leave my face as she looked up at me the whole time.

Not too long after, I came into her mouth and she swallowed it all, with just a small part dripping out of the side of her mouth.

"You taste good Ki-yo-ta-ka~." She said, proceeding to kiss me. Tasting myself was wierd. I didn't particularly enjoy it, but damn was she a good kisser.

I pushed her back down and alligned myself with her and then pushed.

"A-A-Ahhh~" She moaned loudly, her head tilting back, "S-Sorry, this hasn't happened in a while Mhmmm~." I took that into account and wasn't forceful.

I calmy pushed myself back and forth in her, causing lewd sounds to escape her mouth. The beast inside me wanted to fuck her dry but she was an older woman who wanted to be loved in a calm manner, unlike the teenagers of my age who are just all extremely horny.

Whilst pushing in and out of her, I continued to leave my marks all over her body.

"N-ngn~ You're so good Kiyotaka~." She said, moving to match my rythm. My lips were brushing against hers,

"Only for you."

I felt her walls clenching around my dick and she smiled slight, "You're one horny boy, but cum inside me please."

For the last moment, my speed and force increased ten fold,

"Ah~ Ah~ Ah~." Her moans and the sound of clapping echoed in the room as we both reached our limit.

"You were fucking good Sensei, I'll be sure to get you to Class A." I said, collapsing beside her,

"Thankyou Kiyotaka." She replied, inevitable falling asleep in my arms.