Chapter 56

Holy light shrouded my body and I heard a voice talking to me.

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, I, the amazing author of your life, Grant you the power of changing someone's gender."

Oh shit. That's a cool power.

"Thank you whoever you are."

"Entertain me, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka."

A smirk crawled its way too my face.

"Aye aye captain."

——

I clicked at myself in the mirror and miraculously grew tits and long hair.

"This is... amazing."

I reverted back and went to school.

Click, click, click, click, click, click.

Every guy I saw, I clicked. The guy was no more.

The Holy voice talked to me again, "The bigger the dick size, the bigger the tits, ass and thighs..."

My eyes gleamed.

I ran to class c.

Click and click.

Albert and Ryuuen.

"The hell did you do to me monster?!"

Oh my, ryuuen as a girl was something else. BUT ALBERT???? Wow.

"Al-chan, come with me." I said to Albert who I'm now naming Al because it's weird fucking and Albert.

We went to my student council private room.

I took out a book from my bookshelf and the bookshelf opened, in this hidden compartment, there was a bed. And a wall full of... lets call it equipment.

"You might be strong but just so you know, you'll never be stronger than me, so strip and lay down Al-Chan~."

(THIS IS AL CHAN GUYS SO U HAVEVA CLEAR IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD BC I COULDNT IMAGIN A GIRL ALBERT)

Ayanways back to the story

-

She nodded. Tf do I speak English or Japanese with this bitch. I dont actually care. As long as I get to fuck.

Yeeeee

The moment I got my long shlong out, Al was shocked. Of course, being a girl, you have girl hormones, meaning, Al was already getting wet and that was visible.

"You ready for this shit?"

"Yes"

—-

Guys idk what's come over me. Short chapter but at least it's a chapter. Deal with it xoxooxoxoxo

Anyways. Love you all. Next chapter will be Al-chan smut 😉

No help this is the shortest thing I've ever written.