( 19 )

Lisa POV:

It's hurt knowing that she have someone else and it's hurt so bad that it can kill when you're the one discovered and saw them intimate with each other.

"Cheater....."I shout crying.

" Please hear me out, love." Jennie said n pleading tone.

"Hear you out? No need because I already saw how happy you are with her."My tears fall down uncontrollably with a bitter smile.

" Love..."Before she can say anything, we heard a woman voice.

" Wait, let us explain."The girl said.

"Explain..? I don't need your explanation because you don't have to explain, Jennie we are over."I turned around and before I can walk, Jennie grab my wrist and pulled me into her and she suddenly kiss me.

I stood frozen in my spot and when I process what happened I immediately push her but Jennie won't budge and continue kissing me. When she kiss me I can't help it but to lost in her kiss.

........

Jennie POV:

Before Lisa can leave I grabbed her hand and kiss her lips emotionally. In a minute I broke our kiss when we out of breath.

"Love..."I hug her tightly.

" Love, please let me explain.."I continue to speak.

" Love, I won't deny that someone calling me "babe" and before you would said anything let me first explain. That person calling me babe is my friend, she just called me babe because she just teasing me."I said.

" And why you didn't let me meet her."She said with a red eyes.

"Because you might get jealous, she's so clingy and playful. She might pull a trick on us..."Before I can say anything someone slap me in the back and I hzz.

"How can you say bad things about me in front of your wife."She said, raising her eyebrows playfully.

"Hi, I am Ashley and this is my fiance soon to be my husband."Ashley introduce herself and her soon to be husband.

"Ash, this is my wife Lisa...Ouch!!!"I look at Lisa who is now blushing.

"Who is your wife!!!"She said in red face. She hide herself face in my chaste and pinching me.

" Ouch!!! Love.."I said.

"I hate you!!!"She said and leave.

"We're going now Ash and look after her bro.."I look at David in warning.

"Of course!!"He look at Ashley lovingly and I know he would take care of her and love her for his entire life.

"Bye!!"I leave and catch up with Lisa.

"Love, wait!!!"When I can catch up with her, I scope her and carried her bridal style.

"Ah...put me down!!!!"She struggles in my arms.

"No!!"I laughed.

"You jerk...."Before she can say anything, I kiss her in front of the eye's of the people.

" You..."I kiss her again and continue carry her.

"Be still or you want kiss..."I close our distance but she immediately hide her face in my neck with a red face.

" Cute!!!"I carried her in the car and drove off.

When we get home, we have our alone time and dinner date at home. The best thing is when the night came. We make love all night and we sleep peacefully in each other arms and with a smile in our face.