Meeting the family

Wayne jumped and pulled himself back on the stage, Standing on stage wheezing Wayne raised the mic up to his mouth and Said "I'm tryna make my momma proud , I always been a problem child , hitting licks and running wild, spending cake in an outta trial, switching lanes in a range..went and copped a bigger chain, I know you see this money mane, told mama no mo buckin chains. Niggas ain't see me coming then, I bet they see me coming now" before bowing and running off stage.  Still wheezing Wayne gets backstage handing the mic over to the stage crew Kesha runs over to him, he wraps his arms around her lifting her up and kissing her before putting her down , Tookie emerges out of a crowd of people chilling in the vip section with a cast on his left hand.   "Ayeee.. what it is fam" said wayne before Dapping him up.

A guy walked up to Wayne and Tookie, this Dude was at lest 6'9 about a solid 230 , When Wayne spots him he Grabbed Kesha's hand and gently pulled Kesha behind him, The Dude said to Wayne "Y'all can chill foe, I was just coming to say you fo show killed that bitch on king Dav you kno"  , "Hell yea, That real, for show" Wayne replies as the two dapped each other up, then the dude just walked of back into the vip Section, Wayne looked down noticing a pack of Weed for Kesha grabbed his hand smiling  "Let's go we already running late" she saids.

While wayne is walking past the VIP Section hand to hand with Kesha A female fan reached through the barricade and grabbed his print. Tookie was trailing behind with his baby moms who was just in awe at what she just seen, A Girl just grabbed Wayne's Baggage right in front of Kesha, She grabbed his phallus "she ain't afraid of needles" She said before telling Tookie that "if A female do that to you I'm slapping you" Tookie Replies "Wait what why I can't help that" she stopped then crossed her arms and rolled her head "I Don't give a fuck" she said.

Wayne Checks His Phone He noticed his Mom Texted him He opened it and it read "Wah gwan Wayne, where yuh at yuh Uncle Rich face fava shit, Soon come yuh hear"

Tommy had made his way over to Puerto Rico but his body was found near the Casa Grande Mountain Retreat. His Head was found A Mile away from his body contained inside of a garbage, it was the talk all over town, "Man on the run for a series of murders found dead in Puerto Rico" was The Headline of every Newspaper Paper, Every blog site for a month straight, clogging up the air ways, every Station Wayne and Kesha turned to on the way to his moms house. I don't know why they just ain't play music off of their phones but I don't know, ain't non of my business.

Everybody stopped Partying as Wayne and Tookie are seen pulling up back to back to his Mom's house. Wayne and Tookie both got out and walked over to the passenger's side and opens the door. All of a sudden you literally can hear a pen drop as everybody is watching Tookie get out of the car with his Baby Moms and then they see Wayne come out the car with someone who's not Kash. Nobody there had to even turn to each other and check on what the other was thinking cause it was written on everybody faces already.

As Wayne and company walks through to the backyard he can hear people whispering. When they get to the backyard  All you hear is Duck, Wayne is hit in the face with a Soccer ball , Tookie and his baby mother bust out laughing, Wayne holds his chin while saying "shit, what the fuck"

Ayee Wayne somebody shouted from a distance,  Wayne squinted his eyes as he sees his uncle Rich emerge out of the porta potty with a can of beer.

Ayee my boy said Rich as he walked up on Wayne and Kesha. "Bwoy were at" Wayne's mom shouted, "Ouuu, yea you better go check on your momma bwoy" said Rich. Wayne sighs before saying we out. Rich stopped them, hold on player they good go head" he said

     Soon as Wayne walks through the sliding door he sees the boy who hit him with the Soccer ball, The boy was walking through the the kitchen, He sees wayne look at him, Stops, turn around and while wayne is yelling "aye rude bwoy yuh get ya ass back here" the boy runs. Wayne starts chasing after him.

Wayne... stop chasing your brother  "I see y'all already getting along well, in bout a month y'all gone be the best of friends." she saids. Wayne and the boy simultaneously replied "huh" before staring at each other with the face of confusion .

"Zayne Pack your things you and your sister going to stay with your brother for a while." she said. "Okay then" Zayne runs upstairs.

Wayne Looks at his mom and silently made out the words What the fuck, then saids "when was gone inform me on this"... "I just did, And gotta talk later for now excuse me" she said as she walked out the sliding door yelling "Party,Party.."

Meanwhile Uncle Rich is outside, He got the soul train line going. Got Tookie thinking he Michael Jackson with the cast on, he even attempted to do a split but I say attempted cause obviously he is not that flexible, The baby mom on the other hand broke a heel while calling herself trying to twerk.

Wayne went up stairs to use the bathroom when he reached the top of the staircase he can hear crying coming from the back room, He pushed the door open it was his sister Whitney who looked gloomy. Wayne stood there watching the tears fell from her eyes, "What's wrong sis" Wayne asked before sitting next to her on the bed, she turned her head and looked at Wayne before telling him that her Boyfriend Died in his sleep before crying on his shoulders.

Before Wayne could reply Zayne runs in the room and saids "Ayo sis, bruddah Uncle Rich dun dagga his wife to death yuh zeen, She in the corner talkin bout bloodclaat yuh must be trying to fuck my pad out my skirt" They bust out laughing and Wayne gets up and kisses his sister on the forehead and tells her that she'll be ok, and that he'll make sure she they all go to the funeral all four of them and tell them to hurry up and put they stuff in the truck and come back so they can enjoy the rest of the cookout before throwing his sister the keys and walking out

He gets back downstairs and walks outside into  Ganja Paradise, So much smoke filled the air you would've thought thought Michael Jackson would have jumped out the floor and start moonwalking talking bout "hehe.." He Blinks hard before walking blindly the yard.