The Breakdown

Tookie tells Wayne they gotta get back on the road he just got booked for another show. Wayne asked Kash if she was ready to leave they had to go, She replied give me 20 more minutes. He said ok I'll meet you in the parking lot.

  15 Minutes later Kash is getting ready to walk out a man Slapped her ass hard as fuck while she walked past him.  She stopped turns and smiles at him before walking out. But what the man didn't notice was her Stalker was in the Club that night and he seen it.

Now I know what you are thinking "Kash has a Stalker?" yes Indeed See This Guy went out with Kash before her and Wayne Met. When He found out the news about Her and Wayne He was doing a 6 Year sentence for armed Robbery, with Battery. fresh Out, just got released. So as he started walking towards him the Bottle girls started walking by, By the time All six bottle girls walked past him He seen the Perpetrator, For now let's call him "The Slapper" heading towards the bathroom and followed him and leaned against the door close to the Entrance after "The Slapper" went in.

Big night y'all having huh? The Slapper had asked the doorman as he walked in the bathroom to use the stalls, The doorman Looked up, and Replied with nothing but a dead, Cold and long stare . Stared at him so long with so much aggression along with The Slapper being Shit, face drunk that He actually pissed down his leg as he cowardly trembles in the stall. Five minutes later he comes out opens the stall after washing his hands and as he's looking up getting ready to walk out he walks right into the Doorman. The Doorman extends his hand as he hands The Slapper a Paper Towel (Smiling Hard) Dry your hands he said, And in the Snap of a finger His whole demeanor changed again as he Was Staring at him with even more aggression than before.. The Slapper was Frightened his palms started Sweating bad... If a Tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it do it make a sound asked the Doorman.
   In a timid Voice The Slapper Said Excuse me sir trying to disguise the fact the he was scared, ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION yelled the Doorman. Uhh.. Uhh.. Uhh I don't know The Slapper Replied. The Doorman Grinning, Wrong answer He said as he quickly wrapped his hands around his neck. He said I always wonder what it would look like watching somebody life leave they body while I Squeeze it out of them and started Squeezing his neck.

  The Slapper tried to fight back, Kick him off But it was to no avail. The moment he Tried to scream he could feel The Doorman's grip getting tighter, as he feels the air leaving his body.  The Doorman Stated that even if The Slapper were to Scream that no one would hear him before finally crushing his neck. Then The Doorman took The Slapper's Lifeless body and put his head in the Toilet before getting up, Washing his hands thoroughly, Blow drying his hands and before getting ready to walk out the bathroom.

   See The Doorman had Two kids that he loved dearly and while he loves the kids he grew to hate the kids mother, because she tried her best to make his life a living hell, Sleeping with his friends, Blaming him for her sleeping with his friends, Finding a way to sleep with his co-worker's or basically whoever she can at every job.  He Worked as shoe salesman in the Mall, She fucked the Owner of the Mall. He worked at a warehouse, She fucked one of the Forklift operators. He worked construction, He worked there for about 3 Months and he started hanging out with one of his co-workers and you guessed it she fucked him to. 

        EARLIER THAT DAY...

    He was at his day job as a Assistant Manager at a Call Center, his friend calls him and tells him that he's at the club  getting a dance and he noticed that he seen the Baby momma leaving the strip club with who he expected not to be The doorman specially due to the fact that The Doorman don't like being in clubs in the morning he'll rather work and specially not the one he works at. He then hung up and got back to business. A hour Later... He Walks out to the Parking lot, As he gets off and proceeded to walk towards the His 2019  BMW 5 Series Only to find his Car is Gone. What The Fuck......! He Yelled.

      Meanwhile his Baby Mom is leaving Strip Club Owner's House On the Phone with Her Plug putting in a Order while walking to the Car.

  He Starts walking back into the job. As He's sitting in the Lobby of the Call Center Trying to figure out how he getting home he starts scrolling down his Facebook News Feed to See A Video of His Baby Mom Giving Some Dude Head.  (Phone Rings) Its a Text message from his Mom : You know Carole Didn't Pick me up from work again... I Had to get a Ride from a Co-Worker. One of the Worker's at the Call Center Looks at Him as He was Staring at his phone and Asked "Yo Homie you good kid? Your face look like a Chili Pepper." He just got up and walked out. "Aye... What the fuck where you going kid." The Worker Yelled as Tommy walked out.

Six hours later At the Club The Owner ask One of his Bodyguard's Where is Tommy he was suppose to be in the front bathroom A Hour Ago! Mean while Tommy came in through the back door That leads out to the back Parking Lot where the Employees Park they car.
One Bodyguard They call Carrot Top Said "I ain't see your Car Back there and I Literally just came from back there. Tommy didn't reply he just kept walking straight to the front.

  "IT'S  THAT BOY WAYNE AND KASH IN THE BUILDING"... The Dj Yelled into the Mic in a Very High pitched voice Just as Tommy is Walking by the Booth.

He walked in the bathroom to sit at his Post and as Soon As he Swings the door open he finds water coming from underneath both Stalls.

Ughhhhhh.... What the fuck! Screams Tommy.

He ends up mopping it up, then scrubbing the floor down with Napkins.
Tommy then throws the napkins away before heading to his station.

Later around Midnight...  You can Hear police Sirens heading towards the Club, By the Time police arrived they found two men one Shot and killed and the other chocked to death in the Bathroom, the Men were identified as The Slapper from earlier and The Ex boyfriend of Kash and the number one Suspect of it all Tommy the doorman is Nowhere to be found.