Wet n Wild fest 20'

Phone rings...... Wayne picks up, it was Kesha his old fling from back in high school. Calling him to update him on her life and what's been going on in the past two years after high school, quite honestly he wasn't trying to hear nun of that. He asked why did she call, she replies "I'm planning my first festival and I know you probably wouldn't want to accept help from me but I was considering putting you on the bill.
Wayne replied "Shit.... to be real I am buzzing up pretty quick, fuck it, run it, let's go." 
As Wayne is on the phone they hear a loud knock at the door.. ( BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!! ) "Baby guh git di door." Wayne said.
Kash goes down stairs to answer the door.  The girl at the door asked  Kash  "Are you Katrina Baker?" Kash replies "Yes" .  She handed Kash over a yellow envelope. "You've been served" she said, then walked off.

"Baby.... who was it?" Wayne asked. She played it off saying that it was somebody looking for a different house, that they had the streets mixed up. "Damn.. I hate that shit. Come back up stairs babe." Meanwhile Back at the hospital Victor is about to get out the hospital but you know they wasn't gone let him leave without questioning him, They figured already that he wouldn't be very helpful anyways but it's a part of the job and worth the try. The two officers ( One white, One black) Started to attempt to ask him questions. They started by Question number One.. do you remember what you was doing the day in question? (Laughing) He told them "Hell yeah I remember I was fucking some big booty bitch, look listen do I know what happened yea but I don't know who did it or who might have done it, And even if I did I wouldn't tell y'all that's for damn sure. Now I think I covered everything is there anything else y'all would like to ask me. Of course not because I've haven't done nun so yea....." And walked out.

  Back at the house wayne and Kash walks into the room where he is building his studio in. Wayne is Talking to Kash about how once the studio is done being completely built she can go there at anytime she's feeling creative and lay some shit down.  Kash thought to herself "This man might really think I'm crazy if I fill him in on what happened yesterday but I might as well now before this all blow up in my face" So she proceeded to tell him bout everything that happened while she went shopping with her friend. 

  A whole hour done went by, Wayne had rolled him up two big blunts in between her madness that she was explaining to him. At this point Wayne is thinking " Why should I judge This girl for Hitting a girl for talking shit, even doe she say that's that's president's daughter. I tried to kill a man, I walked down on a Nigga." Wanye just shook his head and lit up one of his blunts as if it's a Cuban Cigar. Now mind you Wayne isn't mad In fact Wayne just came out an said it "I took the shot baby, I tried to kill Vick" Kash heart dropped in her stomach. It's a figure of speech for you smart asses. A whole two minutes of silence passes and Wayne just comes out and say " well... I've been invited to go perform at a festival." And ask her if she coming cause if so they have to start getting stuff ready to go on the road now.

Three hours later Wayne walks out with Tookie to the SUV with Kash walking behind them. Then they hit the road, meeting up with 3 other black SUV'S , One in front, the other two in behind them. All four of them looking like the Secret service or something like that Riding on the Turnpike. 3 hours after that Kash is trying to get some sleep over the roaring Bass of the car due to Wayne and Tookie Freestyling over instrumentals. Wayne looked at his phone and noticed that that they were arriving at the festival in Three minutes.  They all hoped out they car's and proceeded to make there way past security not even knowing where to go.  Kesha  just pops up from behind the bodyguards "HEY WAYNE!!!! OVER HERE" .  Come with me said Kesha.  Whole time Wayne is just looking around in his peripheral with such a feel of  this miner accomplishment very huge but miner in his way of obtaining it.

   One hour later Wayne is called to the stage. Oh . . . shit. The Dj Plays "Let me Breath" starts playing two of Wayne's bodyguards ran on the stage on laid down on the stage while the other bodyguard stood on top of him pointing at them symbolizing a gun there for him symbolizing Police brutality then Wayne come on the stages the females went crazy. The whole time all he was worrying about was the fact that he should have already had his dread's down. The bodyguards disperse "Pistol packin! . . .  they know what's cracking!!!
beggin on the corner, I don't fault Em" ..... hope that they got a dream.  A girl white girl throws her Bra on stage y'all already know Kash ain't like that at all...

The Dj Shouts out " I'm bout drunker then a mother fucker!  Let's go...
I'm tryna do it for my team , write us in history, Doctor King, do you see the vision  . . . if you can't see the vision I don't want you riding,  need you on this mission!  Kash walks up and starts wining  on Wayne, so Wayne just wraps his arm around her neck as he continues his verse.
left from the grill Burnt up , they  got they niggas . . .
I wish a nigga will I'm geeking off them pills, but I don't do pills
I lost my dad at elven, but It's okay cause I know he in heaven
Stepping over the game , they gone remember my name the way I play with y'all brain I'm like a brain Surgeon." Wayne quickly walked off the stage with kash, Tookie and the bodyguards.
As Wayne walks to the SUV's people manly women are walking up to him to ask for a picture or network with him. Kash ain't like it one bit. Eventually she told herself that wayne is a artist now. Realizing that she is going to be exposed to this a lot more. She still wasn't having it at the end of the day doe. So once they got in the SUV's you know Kash gave it to him. She went to spazzing "you were a little to friendly" she said, Kash grabbed Wayne by his balls and told him it bet not happen again.

As Wayne and Tookie was parked along the sidewalk in front of his house rolling up some weed they just heard gunshots. Wayne looks back and a bullet comes flying threw the window Tookie looked at Wayne eyes wide open screaming "Bruddah, Bruddah Drive Bruddah drive."