Back to Reality

"Drive" Tookie told Wayne as he started shooting back. Wayne said that they had to double back, They not going out like that . What if my girl was home, Nah fuck that said Wayne.  By the time They did double back whoever was shooting were gone. Wayne immediately called Kash to see where she was at. She told Wayne she was downtown with her friend at a party. "Ok good, I was just going checking on you baby. You know I gotta make sure y'all straight." Said wayne. Ok Baby. Yuh mek mi happy baby, Mi proud tuh bi yuh wife. . Wayne replies "Mi know gyal, yuh the love of mi life."

Wayne hangs up noticing that he had a voicemail from a unknown number, when I say unknown I mean he just didn't know it. But Wayne never gets voicemails because people know he don't check them shits. He figured it must be either important or some bullshit. The Number calls back, He answers "Who yuh?" They respond "Don't worry about that what you do need to worry about is getting caught lacking."

  Meanwhile Kash is driving back to the house, Smoking big gas, doing about a hot little 90 miles on the streets laughing and turning up as always. Police pull behind her, Kash looks up, sucks her teeth then punched on the gas. ( Fuck it ) Yelled Kash..
Now she doing a good 125 heading towards the express way. The cop yells "Fuck man I hates when they run dawg fuck bro, this guys a vet, this guy he's official." Kash starts screaming and yelling in joy, on the express way. Kash thinks to herself "Let me tell Wayne bout this."
Wayne is in the studio room watching over the contractors as they Install everything, so he ain't hear her Calling over The loud machinery , As she was calling him. A Few minutes later Kash ended up calling back...  Wayne picks up "wassup baby?" Kash starts hollering ... Wayne replies "Damn baby slow down" . Kash catches her breath then she tells Wayne what happened. Wayne bust out laughing and asked how fast she was going. Kash responds "about 120" Wayne replies "man.... you wasn't having it huh" as he shakes his head "well you better chill with all that speeding shit you know I don't be fucking with that shit." Kash rolls her eyes and responds "Mhm say the guy who speeds everytime the light turns green, I'm surprised you ain't get no tickets yet." Wayne laughed and said "see you when you get home bae. Then hung up.

Thirty minutes later Kash pulls up. As soon as she walks through the door she see's wayne knocked out cold on the sofa. She lays her car keys on the counter as she creeps up the stairs to the room.

As Kash starts to fall asleep on the bed. She starts to over think, she starts thinking about the incident at the mall, the court appearance she has to show up to because of it, starts thinking about how short she is too short to get the cereal box on top of the fridge.

Wayne yelled baby where is the Tv remote. she replies "what the hell wasn't you just.. never mind, it's under your feet yuh idiot boi." That's rude said Wayne.

Wayne then proceeds to turn on the television, Ak-47 starts going off, police sirens start ringing. It was a drive by shooting at the next house. that will prove to be fatal. Wayne looked out the window and turned staring at Kash. You see Wayne was friends with the neighbors, They sometimes play ball together, Even though they where a little better Than he was at it, They made a great team together. Kash knew them to because as it turns out One of the guys in the house is actually her step brother, so Wayne didn't know how to break down the possibilities of what could have just happened.

  As the neighbors breaks the news to Wayne that yes Kash brother actually was the one that got hit . . . And Passed. Kash is upstairs getting dressed, Wayne ran out in his draws he was just trying to know what happened. He just felt so bad for her. Kash walks out the house and see's the Police Officers Placing a large white blanket over her Step Brother's body, she seen them placing it on him, that was his face. She runs out crying in her T-shirt, Robe and panties Yelling and crying . . . " NO, NO, NO, NO.... THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Wayne stops her and hug's her firmly as she cries in his arms.
"Why?" Asked kash. Wayne just held her in silence as she cries.

   The funeral was a week after, them boys work fast I guess. They did pay for the whole funeral and everything else. Kash and Wayne took the boys out with they women after the funeral.  They all went out to his favorite club "Black Panther".

   At the club they lived it up. Bottles coming left and right you would think the bottle girls was playing hot potato with the Bottles in the club.  Wayne showed up later and walked through to the dj booth to chop it up with the dj even though he is mainly there with his girl he still is in the perfect setting to play his music.  So he throws the Dj fifty dollars to throw him in the rotation  for the whole night.  Walked over the bar and ordered two bottles of Hennessy.  You know once Wayne told Tookie to pull up he was there.  Kash's brother ain't like Tookie that much but shit Wayne And Kash was at the club fuck it, whole team got to be in attendance. Tookie pulls up And you know he had the sneak his Glock in the club specially if they in the Trenches which they are right now.

  Tookie meets up with Wayne and everybody greets everybody. In the mist of everybody having a good time Wayne and Kash alone threw a Three bands each. Kash ended up pissy drunk by the end of the night by the way.