Intro

"Oh my gosh I love it" said the wife as her and her husband pulls up to there mansion in a "U- Haul ".

At the same time a Group of College students are walking up the street. One girl out the group saids "wait look gyal Yuh see What mi see?" What said the friend "That U-Haul up the street, The Doors open. I gotta see this."

The Passenger Door Flies Open as a Woman steps out the truck. They had everything moved in the day before so there was no moving crew or none of that.

A little short black woman hops out. She had to be at least 5 Feet 4, Her hair was long and jet black with Red Tips, Had to be at least a good 157Pounds With hips, Thick Thighs and She Had one of them Asses that Sit up.You can tell she works on her body Cause that ass Was Huge But Still was able to sit up and it was real to, cause she was jumping up and down in excitement. Trust me I seen that shit jiggling. And she had on some "Robbin Jeans" but You seen that Lil Crack showing, yea Ghetto. I couldn't make out the shoes but She had on a "Team Vendetta" T-Shirt And Had a little small hour glass shape on her. I mean God just take me now You know... Am I right or no? No ok well back to the story She runs into the house Leaving her baggage behind. Five minutes later the Driver Side Door Swings Open.

One of the Girls in The Group of Friends Said " Ouu Wait girl look"

(1)Friend - He is fine... ou girl

(2)Friend - Aye Ashley shut yo ass up, you can't even see the man face.

Ashley - So I don't give a fuck, He got dreads, Dreadheads are fine and he In shape to you trippin.

Honey ahh you gone get these bags Shit... at lest one, You know my Doctor said I can't Be Lifting no more then 15pounds for a month..

Shut yo Bitchin ass up you stay complaining all the damn time that's why you can't keep a Job cause you stay complaining..

Yah whatever who paid for this house though, who name it's in though my name ok then.

He picks her bags up and walks into the house and close the door.