The Uproar

This Is Gabriel Christina from Channel 12 News Reporting From The House Where Local Celebrity Victor Saint-Pierre otherwise known as Vick where him and  others were Gun'd down and executed, Sources seem to believe that it was in retaliation to the murder of rival rapper Vonsavage. Vick was rushed to Montana bay hospital earlier this morning around 4Am in critical condition.

  Wayne wakes up feeling accomplished with the outcome. Trying not to think about the fact that he killed somebody but trying to think about the reason behind why he did it.
Turned over to kash and just looking at her Soft, smooth baby like cheeks. Rubbing his hands slowly down her shoulders, Gently Slapping on her Fat ass. And we all know that ass is very huge but naturally doe.

Kash wakes up from her sleep to a stressed Wayne, Just sittng there drinking as if he has no liver. Kash looks with a puzzled face, "Damn babi yuh lit early Mi see." Said kash as she walks to the shower. Wayne replies "Hell yea, turn down for what?" 
  He hits up his boy to talk about setting up a block to go lay down some tracks while Kash is in the shower. Tookie pulls up to the driveway, blasting his latest track. Rapping the lyrics word for word.

"All these niggas wanna be us, these niggas can not see us. People asking what's that loud ass noise yea that be us.
They put Von to sleep, let his soul Rest In Peace, when they ask who payin his funeral cost I say me...
My nigga Von was the only one who believed in me and since y'all niggas took his life now you niggas gotta bleed... On Me....
My vision clearer, no lookin back in my Mirror
And if you coming for my head you better not bring no pistol."  

Wayne runs down to the car "Mi See yuh Soon Baby" said Wayne. By the time Wayne got in the car Tookie already had a fat joint rolled up. when they pulled up to the studio the engineer was waiting on them at the entrance. Bout time they got in the studio Wayne was already on his fourth joint, so you know he was looking Like a Black, Chinese mother fucker. Wayne checks his phone before he hits the booth and see Vick's face plastered all over Twitter. "Yuh kno wha yuh doin mi Bruddah?" Tookie asked loudly. "Yea Mi good, Everything Good." Wayne said.

Wayne said Hit it .. " Look,  Dressed in some Rags niggas think that I sleep on floors
They don't know I just did it to get a reaction
Pistol packin, never lackin , they know what's cracking
I've seen niggas beggin on the corner, I don't fault Em I just hope that they got a dream, Hope that they can build a team, dream team
I'm tryna do it for my team , write us in history with Doctor King, do you see the vision
My name is written and if you can't see the vision I don't want you riding with me, I don't need you on this mission
Niggas tried to start beef but they couldn't cook, left from the grill Burnt up , they  got they niggas killed
I wish a nigga will I'm geeking of them pills, but I don't do pills
I lost my dad at elven, but It's okay cause I know he in heaven
Stepping over the game , they gone remember my name the way I play with y'all brain I'm like a brain Surgeon."

Keep all that said Wayne .  Meanwhile kash is out with her homegirl shopping in the mall and they hear two girls whispering about them in the next il Kash and her home girl walked out the store but made sure walk past them to get a clear visual of the two girls who is talking so disrespectfully. They walked out into the parking lot and waited in the front of the store until they walked out. Kash tied her hair back, took out her ear rings out and told her friend to hold her bags. The two women walked out the store and Kash approached them on Ten I mean heated and don't even do no talking, she just blasted one of the girls in the jaw. While the other girl just was looking so confused. "Oh my gosh, why just who do you think you are? You don't know who you are fucking with this is the president's daughter" Kash responds "well the bitch shouldn't have said nothing then." And walked off. The girl had the nerve to respond again " we'll see you in court hoe!!!!" . Kash tells her homegirl to pull the car around next time they get in a situation like that. By the time the homegirl bought the car around police were already on they ass, they was coming hot. Kash Basically Had to Jump in the Car, I know what you thinking "Oh shit they gone put them on chase." Nah... the police just missed them.

3 Weeks later Wayne drops the song titled "Let me breath". Sending shots at his enemies, taunting them.. the people loved it doe. It was bound to do wonders for his career But it would put a big target on his head ,  fuck it right. He felt like he had nothing to really lose with dropping the song really but fans, and the fans be fake half the time anyways, Whoever take offense to it he gone have to deal with them when they step to him.

  Meanwhile back at Montana Bay Hospital Vick was determined to leave the next day. he still had two bullets left in him. One is literally a inch away from his brain, and the other in his back. He goes on his phone to scroll down his feed to find people making videos. Turning up to Wayne's song which he never have heard before so this must be new. Cause it really feel like Buddy started rapping a week ago.. At this point vick is just thinking of how he should  approach Wayne.

Back at the the studio Wayne is in the middle of a session playing around with Kash when he gets the knews. Tookie called to tell Wayne that he got word that Vick was being let out the hospital tomorrow.