Kash 🤤🎭

ALARM GOES OFF.... THE TV TURNED ON MTV JAMS WHO SO HAPPEN TO BE PLAYIN THE "I'M THE ONE" MUSIC VIDEO..........

Kash reaches for the Remote

God Damnit this bloodcloth ass Tv

KASH FINALLY DECIDES TO GET UP.. PUTS ON HER GOLD MCM WATCH AND HER GUCCI SLIDES AS SHE SLUGGISHLY WALKS TOWARDS THE BATHROOM NEARLY TRIPPED OVER A SHOEBOX ALONG THE WAY

HALF AN HOUR LATER....

"Now That's A Great Shower right there. " Puts On Her Husband Dress shirt... And Some Victoria Secret Pink Panties and Runs Down Stairs Yelling Baby Mi Want Tell You Sumin.
Her Husband Turns Around And Before He Can Say Anything Kash Jumps And wraps Her Arms Around His Neck and Starts Making Out With him, He Grabs Her By The Weights And Sits Her On The Kitchen Counter, She Starts Grabbing His Dick before Finally just Pulling Down His Pants while he taking off His Shirt. kash Starts Jacking His Dick while He Is Caressing Her Breast, He Grabs her Neck While Sucking On Her Neck She Takes A Gasps, Moaning Quietly while He Opens Her Legs. He Slides His Dick In Her Tight Pussy then Start Pounding Her Pussy while thinking in his head I deserve it.
The Television Remote Fell off the Table, The Television Turns on.
This Is Gabriel Christina from Channel 12 News Reporting From The House Where Local Celebrity VonSavage Was Gunned Down Between the Hours of 2 to 4 yesterday afternoon witnesses say From 2 O'clock to 3:30 Von was enjoying his afternoon with friends outside of this home, Here you see Von leaning on the Hood Of the car in this clip here so we know that is true, So This is The Footage from 3:30 to 4 O'Clock, You see In the top right Side of The screen A Car pulls up to the middle of the street and Five Masked Gunmen Gets out the car and Start Letting Off a Hell of Gunshots at Von and his Friends, As He runs in the house for cover. His Best friend's T.Street And Jamal Are seen Coming from behind the sides of The house letting off shots from 4 Glock 19's the Seven Men continued to fire Shots at each other, Not Long After Mr. Savage is seen coming Out The Door with Two assault Rifles one of the Gunmen Was Severely Wounded as he Was the First one to get hit by Mr. Savage Taking Four Shots in The Leg's one in His Right Knee, One in His Left ankle, One in his Right thigh and One in His right foot between his Toes. They hopped back in the Car as they pulled off , comes Back Around This time the Driver pulled out What is known as A Draco Firing off rounds. Two Of The Gunmen were Dead at this point. The Car then Speeds off while Von Crawls fast over to his friend T. Street to Check on him before calling for help. As he is crawling over A Black Benz Pulls up And Yet again Another Masked Gunmen Gets out To finish The Job And He Did Just that Shooting Him 3 Times in the back and Another 3 times in the Head, Get's back in the Car And They Drive off..

Kash Turns off the Television...
"Baby yuh wan some Chicken? "
Wayne replied Mi Good, I Gon See Yuh baby. Kash replays take care luv . As she is bending to get the Chicken out the oven. Wayne Thinking In His Head " Oh my lawd "