In the booth

Wayne wakes up screaming and drenched in sweat, "What the fuck".. he said laughing.
Anyways where is my gyal said Wayne... while looking around, She probably In The Studio he thought to himself before getting in the shower.

     Meanwhile Kash is in her room scrolling on Instagram when she suddenly gets the idea to start a boutique.  First order of business she thought to herself was to get out and make connections, you know [Network] and shit like that, Then she got to make her a social network profile for the boutique, but before she even do all that she must come up with a name for the boutique.   Hmmm... what will she call it she thought to herself while looking up some crazy expensive shoes that she might be thinking about asking Wayne to get for her on her Birthday...

The News comes on This Is Gabriel Christina from Channel 12 News Police are still looking for 31 year Old Tommy Bradford.   Bradford is accused of killing Two Men inside of the Bathroom of this Club on Filmore Street - n - Marshall Drive before killing his baby mother stabbing her 33 times in the stomach before Shooting her twice in the head and shooting his 6 year old daughter in the back, miraculously she survived.

Kash looks at the club real good, "Ohhhh shit mon, that's the club.. we was there that night! Wayne... Wayne.." she yelled. "Yes babe" wayne replied. Kash face turns stale.. 3 minutes of silence goes by... "Boi would you bring yuh ass downstairs" Kash yelled.

Wayne comes running down the stairs wrapped in a Towel with the toothbrush in his mouth, AR in hand... as soon as he reaches the bottom of the staircase he posts up against the wall peeking around the corner... Wayne Yells out "You good.. do we gotta go Durk and India in this bitch?" Kash replies back "Boi if you shoot me you gone know". "Damn my bad I thought mother fuckers was trying to rush the crib the way as loud as you was damn" Wayne responded. Kash laughs sarcastically "Uhh no I was gone tell you that night we went to the club and that employee killed to people in the bathroom.. how bout he still on the run." They both looked at each other in shock mouth wide open, The toothbrush falls out of Wayne's mouth, toothpaste starts foaming out of his mouth.. "No..." Wayne Said. "Yes..." Kash Replied. They might not ever catch his ass, it's been two months now she Saids.
"Oh yea that was wild.." Wayne replays before kissing her on her forehead telling her that he loves her and that he will be in the studio recording turning around and running up stairs.

Wayne walks in the studio "Get yo ass up T" Wayne shouts. Tookie jumps up and wipes the drool from his lips and cut the computer on "oh shit, you ready? Let's go" Wayne walks in the booth and picks up the headphones.

Mama told me keep my head up, gone stack my bread up,
Ever since Pop Died man I swear I been fed up,
You don't know how it really feel not to have no bread huh
WE WAS SLEEPING ON THE FLOO
Man we ain't really have no hope, Fridge on E We ain't really have no doe
You ain't really from that bridge so stop tryna front doe
BEFORE WE SHIP YOU IN A BOX TO YO MOMMAS FRONT  DOOR, fiends steady asking for a front doe
Muddy all in my cup, You can bet I sip slow
MY HEART WAS BROKE WHEN I SEEN BIG UNC POSTED OUT FRONT THAT STORE
I'm doing this shit for my unborn
Few Bully's in my front yard , when you step you better have yo guns drawn
Now see my bitch she keep it cute but she'll still dump at y'all , best part is I don't even gotta tell her dawg
Walking in some steel toes like this fucking Seinfeld, will I be the last standing only fucking time tells
I remember I was in the county sitting up in the Cell
They like just chill out be patient I'm just waiting on bail
AND I AIN'T  TELL THATS ON BIG RELL NIGGA

Keep that and Let me hear it Wayne Saids. Took push play.. aye.. aye! Aye.. aye! Wayne starts looking around and scrolling throw his phone while jamming to the track Kash walks through the door

"Money making Kash..." Tookie shouts out as she walked through the door "T...." She replies. She walked into the booth and looked at Wayne, "Go head" Wayne said. He picked his water bottle up and put it in the window and got up off the stool so she went and sat down on the Stool . He Stood in between her legs, "Run it back" Wayne said.

Kash starts rubbing on his body while listening to the song and admiring him just thinking "How fine he looks when he Recording." As Wayne is rocking out to his verse and scrolling through his Social media on his phone he gets a Notification (Ping) it was A reminder from (SA&M) of A Picture that he Posted on His Feed Years ago with Him and a childhood friend by the Name of Javarius, he Pushes the notification to open it and when he did it was a lot of emotions that just hit him at once.

To him in his mind everything just went blank, He's still bobbing his head but it was almost like he couldn't move, all the emotion was just so over powering. Eventually the music started to fade into the background and before he knew it all he could hear was silence while he just starts reminiscing on The Days him and Javarius use to get into fights and how he had his back from day one. And when this girls had got a little revenge on him by pulling his pants down in the hallway in between classes. Now everybody knew Javarius was maybe a little to much of a prankster but she ain't have to do my boy like that now. (Laughing... Oh Man)
It was also this one time when Javarius and Wayne had picked these two girls up on the beach right then..

"Babe, Babe" said Kash, "Oh wait what, My Bad" Wayne said.. Let's go punch me in T.

And I promise I'm gone prevail Nigga, Put my mind up to something promise I won't fail Nigga
They say you need a image just to get people to listen
Think I want a record deal but still rocking independent

Listen don't ever let them knock you of yo pivot, my focus is on a mission javarius died up in that prison, they just dropped the case, they try to push a false Conviction. Ahhh fuck... okay yea keep that he Saids . He takes his headphones off and shouts play that shit T while walking out the booth, Wayne stands in front of the soundboard and mute the Tv. "Woooooo yea T this shit gone be hard right here."  But Wayne started wondering was he starting to hear shit or was somebody ringing the door bell, Then He started thinking well Damn these people mighty aggressive how they ringing this shit.   Finally Wayne Saids "Damn I need to hurry up and get these fucking cameras installed" , "Aye T go see who at the door" Wayne said.  
  Tookie's replies as he  turned towards Wayne.  When they looked at each other Wayne  eyes was wide as hell and was locking his jaws as Him and Tookie seemed to have gotten into a staring competition. (Ding dong, Ding dong..... Ding Dong........................ .............. Ding Dong, Ding Dong,Ding Dong,Ding Dong,Ding Dong,Ding Dong) "T" Wayne Saids. "What" Tookie Replies... "Sooo you not gone get that?" Asking calmly as he started squinting his eyes at tookie.  "Nah fuck that bitch bruh, Nope, that bitch talking bout some the jit needs new shoes, what you sent ain't enough, I sent 90 Dollars  like what the hell you trying to buy.. he only 6."  Kash looks at Tookie and starts laughing and  Saids " well maybe she trying to make Shawty stepping correct" Tookie shakes his head and laughs "I don't know man, I hope so cause she mutting it, fuck that she gone have to FaceTime me and show me these shoes."  He already sent her fifty more dollars.