Temptation

Temptation That was Wayne's life on a regular so much that I Promise You that he had Relations or can have Relations with A good number of his Co-workers, I don't know I'm Just saying That's what I Heard Look he at work now..

Can You tell "Wayne" to come here Said the supervisor to her assistant.. Steps coming down the hall way "Mr. Wayne" supervisor Called You into her office. Wayne Just looking at her dead in the face like she just told Him she a Trump Supporter, She tried to grab on his Johnson as he walked past her.. " Katie Said You needed to see me. " Yes Mr. Wayne Now I see here that Our Sales Have Shot Through The Roof Since You Arrived, Shut that Door Behind You". She unbuttoned Her Suit while he closed the Door. Lock it She Said. You Are Being Promoted To "Head Promoter/ Store Owner" The Company Is Very Pleased As Am I. In Another 7 Months Who Knows Where You'll Be. Gave Him A Folder Full Of Papers And told Him "Leave The Door Open When You Walk Out." Bit Her Lip As He Was Walking Away.

Later That Day On Campus As Wayne is Leaving Class Walking To His Car A Black Honda Pulls Up And Let Shots Off. Wayne ducks for cover Behind A Van And Pulls Out His Glock, Peeks Around The Corner (Bow Bow) At This Point Wayne Is Thinking About His New Supervisor. After He finished Fantasizing About His Supervisors He Jumped out Running Across the parking Lot To His Car. The Honda Took Off. Wayne Laid the Glock On His Lap Started His Car Paranoid As Hell, Reversed And Took Off. As He Is At The Interaction He Noticed The Same Honda That Shot At Him At School Has Been Following Him For The Past Four Blocks. He clutch His Glock. Then got to thinking "Pussy boi Keep Up" He shouts out the window as he Takes off doing About 90, 95 Miles . Buju Banton Song "Driver A" Blasting Loud through the Speakers As He start Cutting up. This Guy Must think he is Ricky Bobby How he Just Switching Lanes. The Honda Start Switching Lanes with him Hardly Keeping up Though. Wayne Hit A Right He Seen The Street Was Clear for about Six Blocks. So you know He Floored the Gas All the way Down them Six Blocks Nearly Getting in A Accident on Four of them Intersections . "Mi no Kno What Them Got going on, Them Pussy boi want mi head, Pussy Bloodclaat boi dead"