Chapter 21 - 30

_
Chapter 21 Chang'e is also called casually

    It is said that a country cannot live without a king.

    But in the Yulong Kingdom, you can have no king, but you can't live without King Rao'an who is nine thousand years old.

    In the past few days when Su Changzhao and Yu Jiuchen disappeared, there was another disturbance in the court.

    The dragons had no leader, and some courtiers pointed their finger at the Overwatch Council, threatening to suspect that the Overwatch Council had a different heart, so they said that Su Changzhao had already killed the king, and the next step was to ascend the throne himself and change the dynasty.

    And these rumors, although all of these rumors were self-defeating after Su Changzhao and Yu Jiuchen returned to Beijing in time, they still inevitably triggered thunderous accountability from the Overwatch Council afterwards.

    Those who criticized the Overwatch Council and slandered the Overwatch Council with "nonsense" were at the very least dismissed from office, and the whole family was sent to the border.

    Originally, you are only allowed to hold the shit pot, and I am not allowed to fight back? There is no such reason.

    Since Su Changzhao is in his position, he must bear the burden.

    There is no absolute right or wrong in the world, just different positions.

    She doesn't think it's too much for her subordinates to do this.

    In the treacherous court, being kind to the enemy, what awaits her in the next moment is doom, she can clearly understand these.

    So after some purges, the court returned to its former "tranquility".

    Su Changzhao is still nine thousand years old with one hand covering the sky, King Rao An who is as rich as an enemy, and the head of the Overwatch Council who shakes his folding fan in the court and the people.

    But at this moment—

    suck...

    suck...

    Looking at the four handsome young men, their eyes were so red that they knelt in front of him.

    Su Chang couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth.

    They are the original owner's four capable generals, the Overwatch Council's four ghosts.

    The one with red forehead and canine teeth is called Qingya, known as Qinggui.

    The second one from left to right, with a flute at his waist and an unusually fair face, is called Xue Chen, known as Snow Ghost.

    The third one is always smiling, and the one with Buddhist beads wrapped around his wrist is called Chang Le, known as Killing Ghosts.

    The last one is Li Xing, who suffers from facial paralysis all the year round. If he doesn't move any longer, people will misunderstand him as a wax figure of Li Xing. He was nicknamed Leng Gui.

    Su Changzhao, with her modern aesthetics, can say responsibly that if these four people are brought back to her era, they will be able to beat idol idols with their looks, and if they make their debut in a group, they will become popular.

    But right now, the four of them were kneeling in front of Su Changzhao, sniffing with red eyes.

    In front of others, this is an absolutely impossible situation.