Chapter 241 - 250

_
Chapter 241 Don't Come Over

    It was another night that I didn't watch until the red moon appeared.

    Su Changzhao saw that there must be nothing going on tonight, so he went home early.

    Lie on the bed and prepare to sleep for a while, waiting for Mo Yu to pick her up.

    Unexpectedly, he slept until dawn, looking at the sun outside the window, guessing that it was almost time to go to the secret cave every day.

    But after not seeing Mo Yu for a long time, she felt that something was wrong.

    After all, he has promised to paint for Yu Jiuchen, so he can keep his word.

    More importantly, she did not believe that Yu Jiuchen would forget to send Mo Yu to pick her up.

    So something must have happened.

    She followed the usual route Mo Yu took her to Youfu Mountain.

    Don't say it.

    Normally, I don't feel like being led by Mo Yu, but now I'm climbing the mountain with my legs swinging, and I don't have any martial arts, it's really exhausting.

    At this time, she really missed Mo Yu, the transportation tool man.

    On the way, several black shadows appeared.

    "Who is it!"

    Everyone was wearing black clothes, and they looked like people from the Demon Palace.

    But they didn't know Su Changzhao.

    Fearing that he would be killed by mistake, Su Changzhao immediately raised his hands in surrender and said, "Don't kill me, I am..." Recalling that Yu Jiuchen once said that she could not say anything to the outside world, she changed her words, "I am Mo Yu's Friend, I'm here to look for him."

    "You mean Guard Mo?" someone asked.

    Su Changzhao nodded: "Yes, that's right."

    The other party obviously didn't believe it, "Guard Mo has been with the Palace Master all year round, so he has no friends outside! I think you are acting suspiciously, it must be those cunning and decent people who want to take advantage of the chaos in my Demon Palace!"

    "Brother, don't talk nonsense with him, kill this kid!"

    The other also echoed: "Yes! I'd rather kill by mistake than let it go!"

    "!!" Damn, you kill indiscriminately, does Yu Jiuchen know?

    Seeing that these people raised their knives and were about to cut them down.

    "Stop!" A familiar voice said.

    I saw a handsome young man in black flying over, standing in front of Su Changzhao.

    "Stop!" he yelled.

    The three demons in front of them immediately saluted and said in unison: "Guard Mo."

    "You dare to move my brother?"

    Brother?

    Three people are suspicious.

    One of them immediately flattered him and said, "It turns out that he is actually Mo Huwei's younger brother. We misunderstood just now and hoped that Mo Huwei would calm down. Little brother, why didn't you say it earlier? We almost let our own people kill our own people." Pushing pot man