Chapter 91 - 100

_
Chapter 91

    Change back to the original clothes and return to the palace.

    Not long.

    A great event happened in the palace.

    Both civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty entered the palace by order.

    At this moment, everyone was staring at the giant sarcophagus being carried to the main hall by more than a dozen guards.

    It was the Kowloon sarcophagus that caused a sensation in the Seven Kingdoms not long ago!

    Su Changzhao's peach eyes followed the intricate carvings around the sarcophagus, and moved up to the nine lifelike dragon carvings in different shapes.

    [I never imagined that the Nine Dragons sarcophagus in the original book would be so shocking when I saw it with my own eyes! ]

    Some, driven by curiosity, stepped forward to conduct various researches.

    But there are also courtiers who dare not get close because of rumors in the market.

    "Supernatural workmanship! This is truly supernatural workmanship!" A courtier next to him said excitedly.

    【Is this a miracle? 】Su Changzhao felt disgusted.

    [You haven't seen Emperor Dog open it yet, I guess your soul will fly away! ]

    [In the original book, the dog emperor, as the hero, has unparalleled luck and aura of the protagonist, so he is destined to be the only one who can open this sarcophagus. ]

    [It's just that it's not the time yet, we have to wait for the White Dragon Girl to appear. 】

    After listening to Su Changzhao's voice, Yu Jiuchen symbolically asked all the ministers about their objections to the Kowloon sarcophagus.

    The sarcophagus is a dark object, and it can only be suppressed if it is placed in a gathering place of masculinity and righteousness through Si Tian's monitoring and calculation.

    Under everyone's unanimous consultation, the sarcophagus was finally placed in Yangde Hall.

    According to the calculation of the location in the palace, the location of Yangde Palace happened to be the place with the strongest yang energy in the whole palace.

    After the matter is settled, soldiers will be sent to strictly guard it.

    It is said that the sarcophagus was attacked several times on the way back.

    The identity of the other party is unknown. Once caught, he will commit suicide by taking poison.

    Although the palace is heavily guarded, there is still no slack.

    Finally got busy with these matters.

    Su Changzhao returned to the palace exhausted.

    On the way back to her nursery, she suddenly found Xue Chen and Li Xing.

    "Brother, just come with me, I really have something very important to tell everyone."

    Xue Chen dragged on, but Li Xing just refused to show his face.

    "Don't go."

    "Brother, just once, I know I'm usually ridiculous, but this time it's really important, it's about..." He deliberately looked around, covered his mouth, and whispered: "Chitose."