Chapter 191 - 200

_
Chapter 191 If you have a husband like this, why would you ask for it?

    Fearing that it would be late, the two of them went to the riverside without even having breakfast in the morning.

    Fortunately, the old boatman was honest, he said he would pick them up today, and he was really there early in the morning.

    Seeing Su Changzhao and Yu Jiuchen approaching, he smiled with wrinkled brows: "I'm really sorry for the two of you yesterday~" He

    first apologized when he came up, and then he looked at the two of them holding hands, as if he had just come here. nodded.

    Seeing this, Su Changzhao quickly shook off Yu Jiuchen.

    The clinker Yu Jiuchen suddenly grabbed her hand, and still didn't let go: "Ayao is shy?"

    Su Changzhao first smiled at the boatman, and then whispered to Yu Jiuchen without moving his mouth: "Don't make trouble, people are watching."

    Yu Jiuchen didn't take it seriously: "What are you afraid of, the Chuan family is from here, why haven't you seen it? And you and I are husband and wife. We will be together in this life, and I am absolutely I won’t let you go!"

    Su Changzhao: "..."

    "Oh~" Yu Jiuchen confessed affectionately, and the boatman couldn't stand it any longer, he just saw his old face flushed, and hurriedly shouted: "Girl, you Husband really loves you sincerely. If you have a husband like this, what more can you ask for~" "

    I'm too lazy to talk to you." Su Changzhao shrugged off Yu Jiuchen again embarrassingly, and got on the boat first.

    The boatman laughed even louder: "Haha, the girl is shy, hahaha..."

    Yu Jiuchen didn't comment, and followed onto the boat.

    When they went back, they changed back into their clothes in advance.

    Su Changzhao was wearing a bronze ghost mask and a black city lord uniform.

    Yu Jiuchen was also wearing a ghost mask, but in a blue face mask suit.

    The two returned to the mansion.

    When the servants saw them, they saluted one after another.

    "Lord Ghost King, Mr. Shi Lang."

    After the servants walked away, Su Changzhao heard them talking.

    "Yesterday, Mr. Ghost King took Mr. Shi Lang and stayed away overnight."

    "Yeah, what did the two of you do to stay overnight?"

    "Besides, Mr. Ghost King seems to have not served Bizi Tang for a long time. "

    "Is there such a thing?"

    The eyes of the two maids who spoke met, and the answer was self-evident.

    "Hee hee, it seems that our city lord's mansion will have a happy event soon."

    "Hee hee, maybe it's double happiness."

    "Yes, yes, yes."

    Su Changzhao not far away: "..."

    [This gang Little girl, can't you do anything but gossip? ]

    [It's over, the silly dog ​​must have heard it, maybe he is happy. ]

    [However, now that I've identified him, it's time to give him a title. 】

    【Haha, I just don’t know, if I say I want to marry him as the ghost princess, what expression will he have? Haha, will it be black face? After all, I didn't even agree to his queen, and now I let him marry me instead...]