Chapter 121 - 130

_
Chapter 121 Something That Changes Your Destiny

    The night of the ninth day of the ninth day.

    The princess' mansion suddenly became busy because of the princess's delivery.

    The servants of the mansion came and went in and out of a big room.

    They bumped into each other in a hurry and spilled the hot water in the basin all over the floor, causing the housekeeper to scold them.

    "Clumsy stuff, I'll pack it soon."

    "Yes."

    Different from the busyness here, there were two idle people sitting on the roof not far away.

    It was Yu Jiuchen and Su Changzhao.

    They came here specially to see the results.

    But unlike Yu Jiuchen, Su Changzhao left Si Xingjian for the first time.

    She was very afraid of being discovered, so after much deliberation, she retreated, and got up to find the way down.

    "Why are you going?" Yu Jiuchen asked her.

    "I...I think it's better for me to go back and wait for the news."

    "Don't, it's already here."

    Yu Jiuchen grabbed her and sat back in her seat again.

    Su Changzhao was even more cramped.

    It seemed to calm her anxiety.

    Yu Jiuchen put his big hand on the back of her hand and patted it.

    "Don't be afraid, no one will find us."

    He pointed with his chin.

    "Look at the princess' mansion, it's already busy. Everyone's attention is on the princess's delivery, and no one will notice us." Hearing what he said,

    Su Changzhao felt a little better.

    He turned his head and stared at the people around him: "Do you often do this?

    Yu Jiuchen didn't realize it for a while, "You mean climbing the roof?" "

    Su Changzhao nodded speechlessly.

    "Hehe," Yu Jiuchen laughed suddenly, but he didn't laugh loudly, he just showed a row of white teeth.

    It looks clean and crisp.

    "You don't want to tell others?"

    Su Changzhao thought to himself: Who should I tell? I only know you.

    The next second, Yu Jiuchen also realized.

    "Sorry, I forgot that you only have me as a friend. "

    After finishing speaking, he realized that what he said was wrong, and quickly explained: "I didn't mean to mock you. "

    "I know, you're just telling the truth. " So just admit it generously, you often do things like 'breaking into other people's homes and climbing on roofs', right?

    "Haha, actually not, just occasionally, I can't help but come over to see the results." "

    You mean the results of divination for others?"

    "Yes. Because I am a senior brother, I speak and behave like a junior A role model for the younger sisters. Sometimes I want to chat and laugh with people like this, but it is difficult to do it in front of people. But I am also a human being, and I also have doubts about my own divination. Whenever I can’t sit still, I will come here in