Chapter 51 - 60

_
Chapter 51

    What she was talking about was the person behind the manipulation of Fu Ningshuang's confession that day.

    She handed over this matter to Li Xing to investigate.

    And to find out about Cai Xujiang's family, she assigned it to the other three.

    Li Xing looked around first.

    Su Changzhao immediately understood what he meant, and waved his hand: "Come up, talk while walking."

    This is the palace gate, if it is not in order, there will be other people's eyeliner. If the carriage moves, the chance of being eavesdropped will be much smaller.

    Li Xing immediately jumped into the carriage and entered the carriage with her.

    Soon the coachman drove the carriage.

    The coachman's name is Nail, and he is a trustworthy person.

    After leaving a certain distance, Li Xing reported: "The subordinates have searched the capital for the past few days, and found that there are many Yujiang people in the capital."

    Yujiang is located at the border between Yulong and Qingguo.

    There are some very primitive small tribes there, with no more than a hundred people.

    The two major powers intend to recruit, but have been rejected for many years.

    It is said that the people in those tribes are used to living freely and have no intention of becoming citizens of any country.

    Su Changzhao: "It's a rare thing for so many people from the frontier to come to Longdu from thousands of miles away."

    Li Xing: "Qian Sui saw it clearly, and his subordinates also felt that something was wrong, so after repeated investigations, they found that they seemed to be here for Looking for someone."

    "Looking for someone? Interesting, let's go on." Su Chang waved his folding fan and shook it.

    "These Yujiang people came from afar, it seems to be looking for their holy boy."

    Su Changzhao narrowed his peach blossom eyes: "I have heard for a long time that the Yujiang holy boy has the ability to control others from a distance, I should have thought of it. "

    The surface is calm, but the inside is full of excitement.

    Oh my god, Yujiang Shengtong, isn't this the Yujiang Shengtong who got the "Hundred Poisons Invulnerability" physique in the later period of the Dog Emperor?

    I didn't expect it to appear so soon, and people even came to Longdu, it's like a 'welfare package' delivered right under your nose.

    You must know that in the original book, the dog emperor wasted all his efforts in order to find the other party.

    As soon as this was mentioned, Su Changzhao couldn't help but want to complain.

    She remembers very clearly that when she was chasing the book, the author of the dog X paid more than 100,000 yuan for the story of the holy boy in Laoshiziyujiang for the sake of water characters, and the cursing comments in the comment area were like a vast ocean, endless.

    For this reason, she gained a lot of weight during that time.

    Don't ask, it's a pleasure to ask.

    Who told that dog X author to write a villain with the same name as her Yimao, even if the eunuch died so miserably.

    So when she read the book, she read it with 120,000 points of dissatisfaction.