Chapter 181 - 190

_
Chapter 181 Shi Lianyu Is Missing

    the next day.

    Gudu Gudu~

    All the maids brought tonics again.

    But what was different from the past was that it was Su Changzhao who took the tonic.

    Everyone watched Su Changzhao eat most of the tonic for Yu Jiuchen in one go, and everyone was dumbfounded.

    Su Changzhao didn't take it seriously: [I was squeezed by a silly dog ​​for a few days, and there was really not a single drop left. ]

    [If you don't make up for it, sooner or later, everyone will die~]

    After drinking a cup of blood swallow, his jaw was broken by the people around him.

    Seeing Yu Jiuchen holding a silk handkerchief, wiping her mouth carefully.

    This scene made the surrounding maids blush.

    All of them were thinking in their hearts: Lord Ghost King and Mr. Shi Lang are so close~

    Seeing the reactions of the maids, Su Changzhao was a little embarrassed, and happened to be full, so she immediately got up and said, "Let's go.

    " It was said to Yu Jiuchen.

    Yu Jiuchen also stood up, smiled at her and said, "I'll be waiting for you in the study." "...

    " When mentioning the study, Su Changzhao couldn't help thinking of what happened last night.

    She obviously pretended to be asleep, God knows how Yu Jiuchen found out.

    In short, she was really tired last night.

    Yu Jiuchen's exuberant energy is simply admirable.

    So when he heard him saying that he was waiting for him in the study, Su Changzhao immediately flushed slightly: "Take a rest today, I won't go to the study." But

    Yu Jiuchen said with a smile, "Okay, then I'll wait for you to come back."

    "..."

    [What's the matter with this wife's sense of sight waiting for her husband to come home from work? 】

    Su Changzhao was so embarrassed that he nodded and left without saying anything.

    After going out, she could clearly hear the maids in the room happily congratulating Yu Jiuchen.

    The corners of Su Changzhao's mouth raised uncontrollably, and he went straight to the meeting hall without further delay after finishing.

    ·

    For a few days, Prince Yuan Shi'an of the Qing Dynasty and others stayed in the mansion. Su Changzhao sent someone to monitor their actions closely. On the surface, he also assigned manpower to them to collect news about the third prince of the Qing Dynasty in the city.

    Su Changzhao could tell that apart from looking for the third prince, they were also looking for Liu Wuyue.

    Liu Wuyue didn't go out of the city, but Su Changzhao's people couldn't find him, so she wasn't worried that Liu Wuyue would be found by Yuan Shian's people.

    Now that Yuan Shi'an is in the City Lord's Mansion, it is believed that Liu Wuyue will not visit in a short time.

    So Su Changzhao focused on the first blind date and friendship conference. With Jiang Bo's participation, they gave this blind date and friendship conference a very elegant name-Thousands of Miles Club