Chapter 261 - 270

_
Chapter 261 Why Should You Care About a Woman Who Can't Even Pronounce Her Name?

    Zong Xu stamped his feet, his heart trembled.

    Just like growing up.

    His elder brother, no matter at any time, can give him a certain coercion.

    Even if the opponent becomes smaller, this has not changed.

    Jiuchen just said two words, and he couldn't resist.

    Unwillingness and resentment surged in my heart, and when I turned around, I already had a pleasant expression.

    "Elder brother, is there anything else you want to tell me?"

    Yu Jiuchen's back was straight, he knelt and sat in front of the short table, a cup of tea that was gradually cooling down in front of him, reflecting his Yu Xueshaoxiu little face.

    The long eyelashes were slightly raised, and underneath was a pair of black and white, exceptionally clear eyes, as if they knew everything well and kept a low profile.

    "Don't bother me so much, I'm here to change clothes," Jiu Chen stood up while talking, "I've already notified someone to pick me up on the way here." Zong Xu: "..." Zong Xu's original plan was to

    go

    first Comfort Jiu Chen.

    Notify the elders' house? He naturally went back to inform.

    but.

    After killing Jiu Chen.

    Yes, that's what he intended.

    The killers he raised are useless, so he has to do it himself?

    Although I don't know why his elder brother came to him, but as long as he throws himself into the trap, don't blame him for being cruel.

    However, Zai Jiuchen said that he had already notified someone to come pick him up.

    It proves that the fact that he is in his own house has been spread.

    As long as Jiuchen makes any mistakes, even his close brother will not escape death.

    Thinking of this, Zong Xu couldn't help but move in his heart.

    Could it be that...he already knew that I planned everything and wanted to kill him?

    On the surface, Zong Xu never showed any traces: "Since brother has already made arrangements, Zong Xu is nothing to worry about. However, some villains dare to attack brother in the shrine. This matter is quite serious. Please let Zong Xu do his best." Please do your best to investigate this matter thoroughly."

    After Zong Xu finished speaking with righteous indignation, Jiu Chen took a deep look at him, and said:

    "I didn't expect you to keep this old clothes, it fits you well."

    After finishing speaking, he left.

    The clothes he was talking about were the ones he was wearing, which he had worn when he was a child.

    This was originally the old house of the two brothers, where they grew up.

    Ever since Jiuchen was appointed as the candidate for the Holy Son, he moved out from here.

    What Yu Jiuchen said just now made Zong Xu's heart pound.

    Seeing that everyone was approaching the door, he bowed to him and said, "Respectfully send off brother."