Chapter 161 - 170

_
Chapter 161 Lianyu dances a dance

    Yu Jiuchen was very happy to see them dog-eat-dog.

    The key is how they bite, his long moves are not masculine to them, this is very interesting, enough to make him happy.

    Unexpectedly, I was happy for less than two seconds.

    [No, if this continues, the two of them still won't fight? ]

    [Hey, the focus of your attention should be that I raised the noodles! ]

    mouth: "Lianyu, go dance and toast everyone."

    Yu Jiuchen: "..."

    Su Changzhao was going to use this trick to defuse the tense atmosphere between Jiang Bo and Tang Jinyue .

    But when the three of them all looked towards Yu Jiuchen, Yu Jiuchen immediately lowered his face, because he couldn't see his expression clearly with the mask on, but he could feel that he was in trouble.

    Su Changzhao couldn't help asking: "The notice I posted said that if you can dance, don't you know

    how to do it?" ]

    found that Su Changzhao began to doubt himself.

    Yu Jiuchen hurriedly pressed his legs, intending to point out that his ankle was still injured, but he insisted on saying: "Yes." The gesture was obedient, and the man had already got up.

    Seeing this, Su Changzhao said: 【Oh, I forgot, he sprained his ankle yesterday, even if he took Xiao Qinsu's medicine twice, it won't be healed in a single day. 】

    Dancing is different from walking, and more ankles are used, and the old injury may recur if it is not done well, then won't she become a strongman?

    So he hurriedly said: "Look at my memory, you still have injuries on your feet, you'd better wait until you heal before jumping."

    Yu Jiuchen, who just got up, nodded slightly and sat down again.

    But this scene was seen by the other two.

    What Tang Jinyue saw was that Su Changzhao cared too much for a face.

    Could it be that little Susu really likes this noodle?

    What Jiang Bo saw was—

    when he called to dance, he excused himself. As a face-to-face, his words and deeds reveal noble air.

    A person may be able to pretend to be outward, but things like temperament will come out from the bones, and it is difficult to cover up.

    For the man in front of him wearing the bronze ghost mask of Su Changzhao, the businessman's intuition told Jiang Bo that there must be something wrong with this man, and his identity and background are definitely not simple!

    "I wanted to ask just now, who is this?" Jiang Bo asked knowingly.

    Su Changzhao said with a smile: "I forgot to introduce him, his name is Shi Lianyu." Turning his head: "Lianyu, have you met the two nobles soon?"

    Shi Lianyu stood up meanly: "Lianyu is polite.

    " Lu was disdainful, and murmured: "Yes."

    Jiang Bo looked at him kindly and asked, "Listening to Mr. Shi's accent,

    he doesn't sound like someone from Fenglai Kingdom. I don't know where his ancestral home is ?" Dragon man, deliberately set up a trap for him.

    How could Yu Jiuchen fail to understand his intention?