Authors Note

Hello all!

This is just a little story I've been thinking of in the back of my mind.

I haven't written anything in quite a long time so please be nice!

If you notice any grammatical errors please feel free to let me know as well as if you are liking the story or not!

Theres a chance it will start out a bit slow moving as I guage how I want it to go exactly, but hopefully it will progress over time. I do have a fulltime job so I can't promise how often I will be uploading, but I'll do my best to not throw this on the backburner if its something people are enjoying.

I'll try to include some pictures of the characters "aesthetics" and such in their first POV chapters as well as other things over time to help you picture them a little more as I do as I'm writing this (personally this is something that really helps me while reading so I hope it helps you as well)

This story will contain swear words and aggressive behavior as well as possibly some things over time that may not be suitable for all readers. If there is anything I feel may be outside of most peoples comfort zone I will try to include a warning at the beginning of the chapter.

I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THESE IMAGES.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANY OF MY WORK. THIS IS MY OWN STORY I HAVE THOUGHT UP AND WRITTEN MYSELF.

With that, let the story begin :)