4.

The planet A15K has sent an another spaceship to planet Earth to bring up female humans. They recently discovered after a talk with a human that he was a male human and there are other genders too on planet Earth.
The people on planet A15K reproduce by cellular division. It happens once a year. If they want to keep the child, they send it to Fertility laboratory. But humans have an another way. They reproduce by intercourse, they mate and the child lives in the females' womb for nine months.
"So, you are saying that humans don't send their offsprings to any fertility laboratory. They just keep it to themselves? And that to in their stomach? Doesn't the child feel suffocated?" The curious alien asked one of his batchmates.
"Well, that's a womb not stomach. Only the female humans have wombs. That's a place where child live for almost an year and then comes out of the canal. I don't know about the suffocation part, need to ask the professor or any human about it." Another alien replied.
"I really thought the male human's accesory organ, the penis falls off and they send it to lab and that's from where they reproduce" Another alien voiced out his thoughts.
"Technically, that's the reproductive organ" the alien said this.
They thought that taking up human knowledge as a subject would be easy and intersting. But things are getting difficult. They are so difficult to study.