Money Is Power and So Is Influence

BEAU LANGLEY'S POV

"I don't mean like that Beau, I mean, I would like you to come live with me."

I stare at Lanet for a while, wide-eyed and mouth agape.

This is so unexpected, would that even be a good idea? I'm just starting my new life.

"Hey, you don't have to give me an answer now, just think about it alright?"

I release a quiet breath and smile up at him, relieved that I don't have to give an answer yet. It's not something I want to rush.

"I'll think about it, but tonight..." I get up from the couch and pull Lanet up by his hand. "I've been meaning to strip you out of that suit."

"Is that so?" Lanet gets up and allows me to lead him to the bedroom.

As soon as we enter, Lanet wastes no time. He shuts the door behind him and pins me against the wall.

"I believe I promised to make you pay for what you did the other day." He lowers his lips until they're almost touching mine, and his eyes burn with a desire that I have never seen before.

"Just kiss me already." I try to reach out for a kiss but Lanet holds me back, trapping me back against the wall.

"Sorry, but you had your chance to have your way with me." He cups my face with his hand, his thumb sweetly caressing my lips while his other hand glides down brushing against the crotch of my pants.

"Please." I shudder, my body tensing with anticipation when his fingers pull my zipper down.

"No need to beg, you'll get what you want eventually." Lanet trails hot kisses down my chest while he unbuttons my pants and pulls them down.

He presses a soft wet kiss to the head of my hard cock, making me gasp.

"Lanet - I..." my words are replaced by a deep moan as Lanet sucks me into his mouth in one motion.

His fingers play with my balls as he sucks me.

Oh, I wish he could just take me already, but this makes me weak in the knees.

Lanet looks up at me with one last swipe of his tongue and releases me from his mouth.

He fully removes my pants and leads me to the bed. Slowly he gets me out of the rest of my clothes.

I am sitting up on the bed, my back and head against the huge pillows, watching Lanet hungrily as he takes his time teasing me.

Slowly and seductively, he pulls off the rest of his clothes and comes onto the bed, then straddles me, a leg on either side of my waist.

After what feels like an eternity, he presses his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my tongue into his mouth, exploring him deeper. I grind up against him forcing a soft moan out of his mouth.

"Let me grab the lube quickly." He gets the lube and condom and comes back into bed with a flirtatious little smile across his face.

"What is it?" I ask curiously

He crawls up over me, so we're eye to eye and trails his fingers over my chest, brushing my nipples lightly.

Then he leans in close, his hot breath ghosting over my ear as he whispers.

"I'm going to slide your long hard cock into my hole and ride you."

A condom and a cool lubed hand wrap around my cock as he speaks, he moves up and down, coating every inch with lube.

"Fuck, Lanet." I watch him as he straddles me and lifts up slightly to spread lube over his hole and slides a finger in. His eyelids dance with pleasure as he fingers himself, mouth hanging open in a silent moan.