Jealous [2]

I was going on a walk when I saw the younge boy. I ran up to him and hugged him from behind.

"Yinyin it's you!!"

"Y-yinyin?!" He faced towards me and I smiled.

I leaned in and looked as his eyes. "Your eyes are so pretty yinyin"

I saw his face turn a hue of red and I stopped hugging him. I saw a woman behind him with eyes wide open.

"Lady Linshi Weijin it's a pleasure to meet you."

I looked at the woman. She looked strong. "Mhm.." I looked back at Yinyin "well I must get going." I walked past the tall lady and gave her a death stare.

"W-wait!!" I turned to see yinyin shouting for my attention.

"What is it." I looked at him with curiosity.

"W-where are your guards" he looked worried. I pointed to the two men getting me snacks.

We stood there in silence for a couple of seconds then I turned away and walked to my guards.

Ying Zheng Pov:

Why did she act so cold to me.. did she finally realise who I am..

Her eyes looked like those of a snake ready to hunt its prey down. I sighed and looked over to chunyan her faced seemed to be full of surprise.

"Is everything alright chunyan"

"When did you meet a heir of the Weijin family" she looked at me her eyes full of worry.

"I met Lady Weijin yesterday she helped me with some men that were hurting me." I smiled.

"Do you even know her family and who they are?"

I shaked my head.

"Their known to be a kind bunch but when it comes to war and fighting they are merciless. I heard her father Shanchi Weijin alone killed over 10,000 men. I also heard rumours about the wife of that man. A smart woman that is known not be messed with."

I swallowed. "I-i didnt know"

"That's not it. Younge lady Linshi Wejin is known to have both strength and knowledge at only the age 6. At least I cant say I am suprised"

"Why is that?"

"Their family is known to have secrets that some people would not understand. Some people even go to say that they are the favourites of the gods"

I looked over Lady Linshi. She was eating some sweet buns. How could a beautiful girl like her be so dangerous. I frowned.

Linshi Pov:

Does yinyin have a girl he likes already..

Does he like that old woman that was with her?

I frowned at the thought. I want him to be only mine that's not fair..

I walked home and on my way I saw Yinyin entering his home. I never really dug into yins background maybe I should..

I smiled to myself and adored him from a far.

"Brother I'm home!!" I ran to my brother and hugged him.

"Welcome back."

"Brother do you know anything about Ying Zheng?"

His face seemed to darken slightly after her heared the name. "Yes he is a royal. But I would stay away from him. He is a reject to his family"

I let go of my brother and looked him in the eyes. "Sorry brother but I cant it seems I have taken a liking to him" I smiled.

"Be careful then."