My prince [4]

I was about to take a step into the carriage when I heared a familiar voice call out to me.

"Lin!!"

I turned around and smiled. I saw the pain in his face. He must of just received the news a few minutes ago.

I stepped inside and one of the servants closed the door. As I looked out the window i was yinyin on his knees.

I'm sorry my yinyin but I must leave you for some time. I looked at my brother infront of me he looked so relaxed.

I guess he doesnt have anyone that he will miss here.

----- 2 years later -----

The castle was in panic getting ready for the arrival of the new crowned prince.

I was brushing through my hair. My family was the right hand of the royals so I was aloud to stay in the palace.

I looked in the mirror and touched my skin. "My skin has become paler" I sighed.

The servants helped me put on a black dress and helped my style my hair. I put on black accessories and went for stroll through the capital.

As I was walking a boy bumped into me and the guards took out their swords.

"I-im sorry lady Weijin I did not mean for my son to bump into you"

I smiled. " it's perfectly fine everyone makes mistakes" at that my guards put their swords back.

I headed back to the palace as the crown prince was supposed to arrive soon.

I walked into the throne room and took my seat next to the throne.

My family died a year ago and I was appointed the head of my family. Everyone thought I would be to weak to lead anyone but I showed them and became the kings right hand.

Now here I am waiting for the crowned prince. This is gonna be quite the pain.

I see a boy walk in with some guards he had short hair and a royal outfit. I frowned if only it was yinyin.

I stood up and walked up to the crown princed then bowed.

"Its an honour to meet your my prince"

He looked down at me and didnt say a words. I looked at him waiting.

"I-its nice to meet you to"

I blinked and stood up straight. I scanned his body. Something about him felt familiar..

"Yinyin!!" I jumped to hug him and he caught me.

"L-lin?"

"Yes it's me silly" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We soon lost balance though and fell on the floor. He fell on me..

"My my isnt my prince my yinyin"

I saw a small blush on his cheeks appear. I reached to feel his hair. It felt so soft.

"Well my prince should we take a stroll through the capital?"

"Yes" he stood up and then helped me.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the busy streets of the capital. I saw a food stall and ran over to it.

Ying Zheng Pov:

I was about to walk over to Lin when someone bumped into me and I fell on the floor.

"Watch where your going boy!!" A man shouted at me and I froze.

Well doesnt this feel the same..

"How disgusting" I heared Lins voice.

"How dare you speak to the crown prince like that. Should I have you beheaded or should i cut you up myself." Her eyes turned into snake like as she stared right through the man.

"L-lady Weijin" he got on his knees. "Please mercy i beg you".

"Tch. You offend my prince and you beg for mercy how annoying. Leave and never come near my prince" she got closer to the man and stared right into his eyes.

"This is your only warning"

I never knew lin could be like this. All becuase I fell.. she walked over to me and held out her hand.

"My dear prince are you alright." She smiled.

"Y-yes."

I grabbed her hand and she helped me up. She then held my hand and continued to walk through the capital.

Linshi Pov:

When we got back to the palace it was time for him to go to bed. He needed good sleep if he is to become king.

I led him to his room and took out some night clothes.

"Here you go my prince. I will turn around please tell me when your ready."

He blushed and go dressed. "I am done"

I turned around and smiled. I got closer and took of the cloth from around his eyes. "You have such pretty eyes"

"Anyway I must go get some sleep my prince."

"W-wait..."

"Hm?"

"C-could you.. umm.. could you sleep with me.."

I smirked. "Is my prince scared to be alone?"

"N-no I am not scared. I just dont want you to leave just yet.."

"Go lay down then I must go get changed" i walked to my room to get changed then made my way back to his room.

I entered his room and he was laying down on his covers.

"Get in the cover then." He blushed and got in the bed. I got him after and layed on my side to look at his face.

He turned over and grabbed my hand. "Good night Lin"

"Good night my prince" I smiled and closed my eyes.