End? [8]

The next day I was walking around the garden. Admiring every flower that had been planted just for me. I kneeled down to look at the white roses planted.

I heard someone sneaking up behind me.

"Their quite beautiful arnt they?" Qin said while smiling. "They match your white hair."

"Indeed they do." I look up at him and smile. He is everything to me now. My whole world.

"I got you your wedding ring." He opened his palm to reveal a snake like ring. "Hopefully you like it"

I blushed while putting the ring on my finger. It was beautiful and it was made of diamonds. I look back at him. "D-does that mean we-"

He put his hand on my chin and lifts it up. "Yes your my empress forever." I looked away and my face turned a shade of red.

I heard him laugh while he watched me. I stood up carefully not to loose my balance.

"Well I am gonna go and take my medication, I shall see you at dinner" I say while slightly bowing. After I saw him nod I walked away and entered my room.

As soon as the door closed I leaned against the wall and started coughing uncontrollably.

My once white sleeves turned red with my own blood. I end up falling to my knees as my breathing gets heavier.

My eyes start tearing up from the amount of coughing I was doing. I carefully stood up not to loose my balance.

I walked over to my desk and grabbed the medication that was on it. I swallowed the medicine and sat down on my bed.

Lately I am unable to wear my white dresses due to the amount of blood I am coughing up. I sigh and fall backwards on the bed.

I take a deep breath in and close my eyes. "Maybe I should just sleep.."

I sit up and take out my hair and then lay down in my bed in a comfortable position.

A few hours later I hear a knock on my door. I turn to the side and continue to stay in my dreamy state.

Suddenly I feel someone lift the blanket and lay down with me. Wrapping their hands around my waist.

"Good morning my empress" I heard Qin say as he nuzzled into my neck. I could feel his hot breath down the my back.

"Good morning Qin" I put one of my hands on his arm that is wrapped around me.

"You missed dinner so I thought I would come check up on you. Though I must say I like how I found you. Cute and adorable." He says into ear.

I smile while turning over to look at him.

"Lets go for a walk my dear" Qin said with a bright smile on his face as he sat up and got off the bed.

I soon followed and got off the bed. Taking a few steps forward before everything for hazy.

Darkness soon followed and I heard a thump. My body hitting the floor. I heard my name being called yet I couldn't respond...