Embrace [7] -Lime-

He leaned in and kissed my neck. I took a quick breath in. His lips felt so warm on my skin.

"Q-Qin" I could feel him smile against my skin. He faced me and I put my hands around his neck.

I closed the gap between us and we kissed. His tongue explored my mouth. I missed him so much.

I could feel him grab my thigh. He messaged it as he continued to kiss me. After a few minutes the kiss broke and I was breathing heavily to get some air.

He smirked. He put his hand under my dress and traced my entrance. I felt shivers down my spine when he first made contact. "Please allow me to pleasure you my dear empress"

My face couldnt turn any redder. What happened to my sweet adorable yinyin.

I felt him put a finger in me and I squeezed his shoulder. He played with me and it felt so good. "Q-Qin please d-dont stop" I hid my face into his neck.

I felt him put in another finger and he kept hitting the right spots. "Your very tight my Empress." I bit my lip to try to stop myself from moaning.

He got even faster and I couldnt help but moan. I was about to reach my end then he got even faster. "I-I'm gonna c-cum"

He smiled and kept going and I came. He took his fingers out and licked them. "Your delicious my Empress"

I felt so embarrassed that I hid into his neck more. He chuckled. "Y-you idiot" I whispered.

"What is that my love speak up"

"Nothing.." I cuddled him as he played with my hair.

"I never knew my Empress would miss me that much"

"You say that after never writing to me.." I create a gap between us and i look away.

He frowns and grabs my face and makes me face him. "Will you forgive me my love. I didnt mean to hurt you"

I look up at him and I take off his cloth around his eyes. "I forgive you my sweet yinyin" I kissed him on the cheek.