Fate [5]

I open my eyes to see yinyins sleeping face. I sit up and look around. I can see the sun rising through the window.

I stand up and walk to my room to get changed. I put my hair in a long braid with silver accessories.

I entered his room quietly and noticed he was asleep. I sat down next to him and watched him sleep. He has the cutest face in the world!!

Ying Zheng Pov:

I wake up to the sounds or coughing and I look over to see Lin coughing.

"Lin are you ok" I sit up and get closer to her.

"I'm perfectly fine my prince" she smiles but I can tell she is faking it. I notice her pulling down her sleeve and I grab her hand.

I notice a small blood stain. "Lin what happend?!"

She looks away and covers her mouth with her free hand. "Tell me what happend please"

She looks back at me and smiles. "Nothing you need to worry about. Just some blood"

I frown and her face stops smiling. She looks like as if she had a lot on her mind.

Linshi Pov:

I stare at his face. He looks so worried.

"I'm sick. Dont worry though it's nothing serious and there is medicine for it"

"Why didnt you tell me about this. Isnt this something I should know about!" I laugh slightly.

"You look so adorable while worrying about me"

We sat their in silence for a few seconds. Did I say that out loud..

I stand up and walk to the door. "I'm sorry but there is something very important I need to do!!" I walk out of the room with my face covered in red.

I called him adorable. How stupid of me.

I sigh.

I walk to the training area and see some guards training as usual. I decide to sit down and watch them.

A few minutes later I feel a presence about me. I look up to see that its yinyin.

"Hello my prince today is the announcement of you becoming king right?"

"W-wait that's today?!" I smile and look at the guards. "Mhm~"

"I see. I guess I should get ready for it. I'll be back soon though!!" I can hear him walk away and I look down at the blood stain.

I will be moving away closer to where the medicine is made since I need the medicine to be fresh. Which means I wont be able to be with him anymore..

We are to separated again. Why must fate torture us.

I stand up. I guess I should start preparing everything.

-----time skip-----

"Lin!! What do you think?" I turn to see yinyin in a royal outfit. I smile.

"You look amazing like a king"

"Do you really think that"

"Yes"

His face turns into a bright smile and he hugs me tightly. I hug him back.

"Yin.. "

"What's wrong lin?"

"After you become king I will be leaving. I am moving closer to where the medicine is made. I will no longer be by your side."

That smile of his turns in a look of worry. "Will you be okay by your self? How long will you be there? Why cant they just make it here? Will you ever come back?"

I grab his hand. "Of course I will comeback when i feel better" i take off a ring on mine and put it on his hand.

"Here a promise ring. So that you know I will come back."

He puts it on and takes of one of his earrings. "And you can have my earing so that I will know it's you when you come back"

"Planning on forgetting how I look? I see how it is" we both laugh and I give him a hug.

"Let's go we cant waste any more time"