New Beginging [9]

I woke up to see a white ceiling. I heard muffled voices from my left.

I saw a little girl with violet hair that looked like she was worried out of her mind. While the taller lady had blackish hair. She looked like she was trying to calm the other girl.

She turned to look at me. "Your awake. My name is Brunhilde"

I sat up and looked around. It seemed like I was in a bedroom.

"Where am I?.." I asked with a raspy voice. It was clear that I hadn't have drank water in a while.

"Your in Vahalla or in over words heaven" Brunhilde said camly.

"I'm dead?" I looked down at my hands.

"Yes.. but your no ordinary human. You have seemed to have been turned into a valkyrie"

"Oh... what does that mean for me?"

"That means you get to stay with us big sis!" The young girl shouts and smiles brightly at me.

"Sis? I see.. I am guessing your Valkyries as well" I sighed and got up.

"This will be your room. You may decorate it however yoy would like" Brunhilde said and inspected my condition. "We shall leave now. I would recommend getting dressed and having a walk around the area."

I nod as the two girls leave.

I fall on the floor. How could this ever happen.. I don't understand!! How could I possibly have become a valkyrie!!

I take a few moments to recompose my self.

I get of the ground and walk to the closet. I guess I should chose my little thing.. like every valkyrie has a thing their known for.. like strength so what should I do?

Oh this is to confusing. I open the closet. Hmm.. what about this. I'll be a valkyrie known for

.
.
.
.

Mystery!! I'll be super mysterious and smart.

I put on a white vail with lace that covers my eyes and hair. With that I wear a white dress with it. [Basically the picture at the top]

I decided to head outside. I ended up at a fountain. I sat down and looked at the scenery around.

I felt a present to my side. As I turned my head right I saw a man with long red hair looking at me.

"Oh sorry. Is there something you need from me?" I quickly stand up and look at him.

"What is your name." He said in a stern voice.

As soon as I was about to say my name it wouldn't come out. As if some force was preventing me from saying it.

So I decided to come up with a new name.

"My name is Liv. I'm a valkyrie" I smiled at him as he inspected me.

"Ok. I will leave you he now." I watch him walk away as I wave.