Chapter 5: New Peerage Member and the Letter

Y/n was in school now, happily munching on Pocky while walking with Rias and Akeno to the ORC Building. Classes had gone by without a problem, with Y/n only napping in one class today. He was in a good mood since his parents said that Rias and Akeno were more than welcome to join them for meals whenever they wanted.

"You do realize this means they invited you to dinner right," Y/n asked the two.

"I'm sure we'll be able to make it tomorrow," Rias kindly says, "So there's no need to make them worry about us."

"Your mother is quite good in the kitchen," Akeno commented, "I wonder if I can pick up a couple tips from her."

"I'm sure she'd be more than happy to teach you," Y/n assures her, "It just means more delicious food for me to eat."

Akeno only giggled, "Your appetite is something to be amazed by."

Once the three of them arrived in the ORC Room, Rias moved to another room and walked over to a shower built into the building. Y/n only sat on one of the couches, eating his Pocky and reading a book on the famous Devil Gear users in Devil History that they've found. It was a few minutes after he sat down, that Koneko walked in with one of her snacks in her hand. She sat next to him and said nothing as he continued to read. The door opened not long after, revealing Kiba with Issei Hyoudou behind him.

"So this is the Occult Research Club," Issei asked, looking around, "Wait, I know them. Y/n, Kuoh's Joy, and next to him is Koneko Toujou, the Mascot of Kuoh."

Y/n looked over and gave a slight wave to Issei, only to return back to his book. Issei felt awkward, but knew that he was at least acknowledged by someone in the room other than Kiba.

From the other room, Akeno spoke to Rias, "I've set your clothes aside for your Miss President."

"Thank you Akeno," Rias thanked from inside the shower.

Issei immediately heard and recognized her voice, "That was Rias' voice! Wait, this place has a shower? That means Rias is naked in there! Best club ever!"

Y/n rolled his eyes as he continued to read, "She didn't have time to shower at my place this morning so she's doing so here."

"Wait, what was Rias Gremory doing at your house," Issei pointed and yelled at Y/n.

"It kinda involves you, but we'll get to that in a moment after Rias is done," Y/n says before putting a stick of pocky between his lips.

"How does it involve me? Did I do something last night," Issei asked quickly.

"I can't answer that, only Rias can," Y/n shrugs, going back to reading.

Issei decided to sit down, wondering why he was here. Once he finished looking around, he was joined on the couch by Kiba and started up a friendly conversation. Koneko cared less about what was going on with the pervert in the room, and just continued to eat her chocolate bar.

"Well we may have rushed our official meeting, but now is a better time than ever," Rias says, announcing her presence to the room, "Issei, I want to officially welcome you to the Occult Research Club, as well as give you an explanation as to why you are here."

Y/n raised his hand, and Rias looked over, "Will I have to explain anything to him or are you taking care of all of that?"

Rias only smiled, "I will let you know if you need to explain something to him."

"Cool, you might want to wake me up then," Y/n says slumping his head back, and began to snore.

Issei sweatdropped, "Does he ever get in trouble for passing out like that?"