Chapter 10: A New Dragon Appears

It's the day of the engagement party of Riser Phenex and Rias Gremory, with the latter of the two not wanting to be here at all. Many Devils have shown up for this engagement, and close friends of the Gremory family were also present. Two of them were powerful people that the Devils knew not to mess with. So one else seemed to be arriving, yet there was one more person that was supposed to be there. Rias and her Peerage were present, and forced to endure listening to the sounds of the Devils recapping the Rating Game.

The main event of the Party then started, with Riser appearing in a swirl of flames and his arms in a welcoming gesture, "Welcome everyone, Riser is grateful that you all could be here to witness this event that will be remembered by the Devils for generations to come."

Everyone in the audience gave him a slight applause before he continued.

"Now this day will be remembered as the start of the union between two great houses in the Underworld," he continued, "Mine, and the House of Gremory. Now allow me to introduce my bride, the Heiress of her House, Rias Gremory!"

As he announced her name, a commotion could be heard outside the main doors. Sounds of fighting and distress could be heard by those closest to the doors. Two of the main guests of Gremory could tell that someone strong had arrived, or perhaps two strong people had arrived.

"Oi oi, do you feel that," a man with red hair and a black coat asked the older and clearly more muscular guest next to him.

"Only that they are strong," the older man confirmed, "And they are easily winning to get here."

The doors flew open from a wall of orange and blue flames and 10 guards flying through.

"Sorry I'm late everyone, but someone didn't get the memo that I would be arriving," a familiar voice to the ORC called out, "But now the main event can truly begin, since I've got someone here to save."

Rias looked to the new figure, with tears in her eyes and hope filling her heart again.

He spoke once more with a smile on his face, "It's been a while, Rias."

"Y/n," she whispered.

Y/n stood in a suit and tie, and was now loosening it with a single tug, "Rias, I've come to take you back home and set you free."

Riser was furious seeing this human, "How did you get here? Riser ought to have you killed for showing your face here! Guards!"

At that moment, 30 Phenex Guards flew up and surrounded Y/n, who only heard the voice of Gramps, "Give 'em hell Kid."

Y/n then made a single glare at the guards, and towards Riser. This caused a wave of energy to fill the room, causing most of the Devil Nobles in the room to fall to the ground, yet some guests were unaffected. The guards were immediately knocked out, with Riser feeling the full force of this continuous wave of energy.

The older man stood up, revealing to be easily taller than 6 meters, "This power, it's Conqueror's Haki. How does this brat have haki this powerful?"

"That would be from my training, old friend," Gramps walked over and joined him, "How have you been doing, Whitebeard?"

"Rayleigh," Whitebeard grumbled, before smiling, "I'm surprised you were willing to train that brat."

The younger man with short red hair looked at Rayleigh with excitement, "Rayleigh, it's so good to see you!"

"Heya Shanks," Rayleigh greeted, "I see you've been watching and are both aware of my grandson's haki."

"Then let's keep watching," Shanks says with a smile.