Chapter 12: Devils in Dressrosa

Viola stood at the docks looking around to see if Y/n would visit. This was now a morning routine for her, wanting to meet Y/n in Dressrosa. She would wait patiently every morning, looking for a shimmer of light and a voice that lifted her spirits every time she heard it.

She was about to walk back into the Kingdom, until she heard the familiar shimmer of a portal opening, and a bunch of kids around Y/n's age walking through. She watched to see a few of the girls looking exactly like Y/n described them, until the last one to walk through was the man himself.

"Looks like everyone is here and hasn't wandered off yet," Y/n looked around the group he had brought. He then took the lead of the group with the ORC directly behind him, "Now there is someone here that usually waits for me around this time so I wonder if she is still here."

His thought was quickly answered as the sound of heels running drew louder. Once he turned around, the only thing he saw was Viola's white and red polka dot dress before she almost tackled him.

"Y/n, I'm so happy you are here," Viola smiled and embraced him, "Doflamingo was getting a little upset that you didn't show up yet! Do you know how much trouble he went through just to get a bunch of big name pirates here so you could show off and celebrate your victory? And others are showing up anyway for a way to earn quick money!"

"Really? What's the prize if I win this tournament," Y/n asked, curious about this event.

"The end prize is equal to the total bounty of every person there, excluding your own," Viola began until she heard someone clear their throat, "Oh right, you've yet to introduce me to your friends. As well as them to me."

Y/n nervously chuckled and nodded, "Right. Everyone, this is Viola of the Riku Royal Family before Doflamingo showed up. Viola, this is Rias and Akeno, they lead the peerage of devils that are in the club I told you about. That is Sona and Tsubaki, they lead the peerage in the Student Council of our school."

"Do you think it's wise to be telling her about Devils," Rias asked him.

Viola only shook her head, "Doflamingo knows about your factions of the supernatural, and so does all in his crew. That goes for all big name and title pirates, as well as Royal Families across our world. So it's really no secret across the world."

"Oh, well I should say I'm a little surprised," Rias shook her head, "Well I suppose that saves time."

"Come, there is much to show you before we make it to the coliseum," Viola invited them.

"So wait, is there going to be killing in this place," Rias asked as she and everyone else followed.

"It's inevitable," Viola explains, "Yet ever since Y/n has been participating in matches, he's made progress and survived but fighting brutally, yet not killing anyone."

"But I still get most of the rewards for capturing the pirates that also join in," Y/n answers, "Since Doffy is a Warlord of the Sea, he gets the money that I earn, and gets to keep 40% of it since he was the one who lured them here."

"Sounds like quite the partnership," Akeno comments, "I'm wondering how you two met and what happened before he left."

Viola only made a sigh, remembering that day. She then explained what all happened that day and the promise that Y/n made to her. Rias then thought back to the promise that Y/n made to her, only this one will be much more difficult.

Eventually, everyone was led into the Kingdom by Viola, looking around the sights and seeing the toys alive and walking around as if they were normal human beings. Soon the music and women dancing caught the pervert's attention, causing him to start gushing over how beautiful the women were in this Kingdom.