Chapter 14: Kaido and the Land of Wano

It's been a week after Y/n had met Big Mom and not much has happened. However, Smoothie, Rias, and Viola had officially met each other. After a lengthy conversation over tea and sweats that Smoothie brought, the two had agreed to share Y/n amongst each other as well as others that soon might come to be in the harem.

But right now, the ORC is seen hunting down another stray devil. Currently...

"HIKEN!"

A bright orange fist breaks through a sewer manhole cover, forcing a figure to fly out of the sewers. Once the stray slammed down onto the alleyway ground, Y/n leapt out of the sewers with a wide smile on his face.

"I got him, now it's your turn," Y/n called out.

Once he landed, a flash of lightning came down from the sky, striking the stray for more than a few seconds. Akeno was seen with lightning in her hands, and a massive blush on her face. It only grew as the stray continued to scream in pain from the lighting that Akeno was releasing upon it.

"Akeno, that is enough," Rias' voice called out, stepping out of the shadows.

As she stood in front of the stray, the rest of the ORC came out of the sewers. The stray looked up at the Devils and Y/n, fearing for his own life.

"You know, running only makes this fight boring, but I get it since you are outnumbered," Y/n said whilst crouching down by the stray.

This caused the stray to swipe at Y/n, only for the claws to go right through flames instead of flesh. Y/n sighed and hung his head down, knowing this would probably happen.

"Rias, can I go home," Y/n asked, "I'll see about saving some dinner for you."

"Of course, I'll see you in a bit," Rias smiled at Y/n.

Once Y/n left the area, he started to head home, wondering how he would get the Satans to meet with Big Mom regarding this alliance between her Queendom and their people. There was option one of asking Rias to get Sirzechs so he could get the others, then option two of doing something that got their attention. He was considering option two, but didn't know what he was going to do once it was done. Y/n was snapped out of his thoughts when his Haki sensed the presence of someone powerful closeby, more specifically, closeby to his house.

He ran the rest of the way, and could see a really tall man in black leather clothing and spikes, as if he were some punk rock kinda guy. But one of the more obvious things that told him he wasn't normal was that this guy had large black feathered wings, and had a flame ignited behind his head.

"Who the hell are you, and why are you in front of my home," Y/n asked, ready for a fight if it one were to occur.

"You have been summoned to see the King of Beasts, Kaido," the man only said, "I wouldn't bother resisting, or I would have to take drastic measures."

Y/n was still on guard, but his stance calmed down, "Did you meet my parents before waiting out here?"

"I have, and they were understanding to let you go if you needed to," the man nodded, before pointing to the door, "Your mother packed you your dinner so you could eat while in the meeting."

Y/n walked over to the door, seeing a large backpack filled with food either in containers or just stuffed inside.

"You know that I'm supposed to be expecting someone here tonight," Y/n looked back up at him.

"I am aware, now let's go. I don't want to keep Kaido waiting," the man turned away from Y/n.

Y/n shrugged and followed this winged man. As he was about to open a portal, the door opened, with a crimson haired girl chasing them.