Chapter 6.

Meadow Blaire

I jolt up breathing heavily, I can't breathe. I grip my throat trying to breathe.

I feel two arms wrap around me saying, " It's okay, I'm here. Your safe I've got you Bellissimo. I'm not going anywhere. " I lean into him feeling trapped in a cage at the bottom of the ocean.

He says lowly propping my head on his chest, " Focus on the beat of my heart Bellissimo. " I try to focus on his heart beat. After a few minutes I calm down. We sit there in each others comfortable presence. I Lift my head to look at him and he looks down at me with a worried look. I smile slightly and whisper, " Thank you.. " He whispers, " Id do anything for you pretty girl. "

__________________________

It's been a few hours since this morning, im helping His Mom cook while he's showering.

She's sweet.

She speaks up, " I heard you this morning, how are you doing sweetheart? " I say, " I'm ok. It was a nightmare, nothing special. "

She says, " Honey, a nightmare comes from fear. Pain and sadness,what was it about? " I answer true fully, " It was about my mom. Her dying all over again. She was just sitting there and I couldn't do anything to help her, it was so painful. " She hugs me tightly and releases holding my shoulders saying, " I know I'm not your mother but I will forever be here. I feel and love you as if you are my own daughter, you make both of my children happy and I haven't seen that in many years. Your mother may been gone but I am here, I'll be here for your cries, laughs, and smiles. " Her words mean everything to me. I sniffle trying to not cry.

She embraces me once more and I lean into it.

We hear someone step foot into the kitchen and let go turning towards them. It's Chester, I wipe my eyes and smile slightly. He returns it and says, " Now what's got you both crying? " His mom smiles then chuckles , " Girl stuff love. Go ahead and set the table. " He does what he's told, definitely a mommy's boy.

I smile walking over helping. He smiles at me continuing to set the table. We finish and bring the food to the table, I walk upstairs with Chester following.

We knock on Cami's door and hear mumbling, who is that? Chester pushes open the door to see Cami and Logan kissing. Not like one of those soft kisses, like full on hard core kissing.

Horny teenagers.

I grab Chester's hand off the door shutting it saying, " Dinners ready! " I look up to Chester and chuckle at how red he is. I say softly, " Calm down,  I'll talk to him. " He nods and puts a hand around my waist lifting me up bridal style. I laugh saying, " What are you doing?! Let me down! " He chuckles and keeps walking. I give up and just sit there laughing.

We arrive at the table and he sits me down setting next to me. Cami and Logan walk down awkwardly and sit, I chuckle to myself and their mom speaks up, " Eat up my loves. " We start eating and I glance up to Logan and Cami playing with there food. I speak chuckling, " Stop being awkward and eat, we're not mad at yall. " Cami let's out a deep breathe then looks over at Chester, " Thank god, are you mad? " He looks at them then me, I grab his hand and squeeze it telling him to talk.

He shakes his head saying, " No. But if you hurt her I'll serve your head on a platter. " I look at him and mouth ' Easier. ' I look back at them and they look like there about to have a stroke. Chester says, " Fine. Just take care of her. " Logan nods fast. And We continue eating.

_______________________

It's been an hour since dinner and Chester is driving me and Logan home.

We arrive and Logan thanks Chester walking into the house. I stay a little longer and say, "You alright over there? " He responds saying, " Just nervous. Cami has had a lot of trauma from recent boys. I just want to look out for her. " I nod understanding, I used to be scared from Summer. I say, " Ill make sure he's in line to be the perfect guy for Cami, I promise. " He smiles slightly at me.

I get out of the car and start walking up the driveway, I stop looking back at Chester. He looks back at me confused, I walk back and open his door helping him out. I embrace him into a hug, he wraps his arms around me hesitating. I speak low, " Thank you. For everything you've done Chester. " He whispers, " You never need to thank me Bellissimo. " I look up at him. I see him differently, without thinking I lean up kissing his cheek.

WHY DID I DO THAT-WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

I say slowly backing up from him, " I'm sorry.. " He stands still for a second before crashing his lips into mine.

I lean into the kiss putting my hands onto his cheeks. He puts his hands on my waist pulling me closer leaving a shivering feeling down my spine. We back away looking up at each other. I whisper, " I'm going to go. " He nods. I lean up kissing his cheek walking off as he gets back in the car leaving when I close the door to my front house.

Oh my god.

__________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT LOVES. I MOGHT BE COMING OUT WITH ANOTHER ONE TONIGHT!