Chapter 14.

Chester Saorise

She's mine.

Officially, not to long ago I asked her brothers for permission because I felt led to. I think it's respectful to do so.

I look outside the window of the ferris wheel into the sunset. I've always wanted the love my parents received from eachother and I now might.

We get to the ground and I take her hand in mine saying, " Anywhere else my pretty girl? " She's silent and I can tell she's thinking. She speaks up, " Not that I can think of, do you have any ideas? " I have one idea, I take her to the car helping her in and getting in myself.

I drive about 5 minutes to the nearest Ice cream shop, she loves ice cream; Especially the cookie dough.

I pull up to the shop opening her door walking in, looking over at my side I see her face brighten up.

If getting her Ice cream everyday would do this id do it in a snap. I smile at her and order my ice cream then I ask, " What do you want pretty girl? " She hums, " Cookie dough. " Told ya so. I pay and we watch the lady scoop our Ice cream, we get it walking back to the car getting back in.

I start driving as we're talking, she says laughing, " You asked my brothers? " I nod, " Yes, and the only one who looked like they were gonna murder me was Mateo. " I don't blame him though, it is his sister. I would act the same way over Cami. I start to laugh because she's laughing, it's impossible to not laugh when she does. It's the laugh that could make you smile any day.

I arrive at her house and walk her to the door, she mentions, " I wouldn't have minded staying at your house tonight, everyone looks to be gone somewhere. " I say, " Do you want me to stay here with you? " She nods, " Only if you want to though. " I would rather be here then anywhere else in the world.

She says, " Okay, do you need to shower? I need to. " Maybe, probably. I speak up, " Yeah, probably we just got drenched in sprinklers. " She nods walking upstairs, I follow behind her walking into the room.

Her room is a mixture of a dark red and black, it's elegant. She walks into the bathroom turning the water on warming it up, she undresses getting in waiting for me. I see a heater in the bathroom, I put our towels on top of it to warm them. I start to undress getting in the shower also, she stands with her face pointed up letting the hot water run down her body.

I walk behind her and lather her hair with the strawberry scented shampoo as she rests her head on my chest. I take the shower head washing it out then putting conditioner in, she lifts off me turning me applying water into my hair saying, " Your turn. " I smile slightly nodding. She washes my hair running her fingers through, I could fall asleep right now if we wasn't in the the shower. After everything is done I grab the towels and hand two to her, I soak up all the water in my hair the wrap the towel below my waist.

I get out as she gets out drying off, she says, " Do you want to borrow some of Mateo's clothes? " I respond, " Sure pretty girl. " She walks out with me following her. She goes into his room then comes out with sweats and a t-shirt, we go back and change and surprise the t-shirt doesn't fit. Mateo is a fit guy just I just am alittle bit bigger. She speaks up, " You don't have to wear it, if you want to you can. The shirt looks kinda small on you " as she chuckles. Honestly the shirts squeezing me to death so I nod taking it off, I tell her, " It was, maybe just alittle bit to small." She smiles slightly walking to her bed getting in then patting the other side for me to come, I walk over slowly getting in. She says tiredly laying her head on top of my chest immediately relaxing me, " Tell me about yourself. " What do I tell her? I know myself but there isn't any good in it, I can't tell her stuff that would scare her or make her nervous. Everything in my life has been terrible besides her, and the good stuff is what she knows.

I say, " I hate the dark." She hums, " I didn't think you'd be the person of all people who'd hate the dark. " Right. I chuckle slightly and say, " Yeah, there's many things that can happen in the dark. The thing about light is that it always comes out, like the truth. " She nods slightly, " Very true, what's another thing about you that I yet to know? " I respond, " Your my favourite person out of anyone I've ever met in my life. " She pecks her lips on my chest then speaks, " You may meet another person in life better than me, because I'm not the best person you'll ever meet. I've got problems and issues that will probably not go away but will become bigger. " I say, " Look at me. " She does and I tell her, " When I said that you were the one I loved I meant it, I'm forever here for your everything, The gory details of anything. I will never judge you because everyone has issues they deal with. Your never gonna scare me away from you, nothing can change my feelings for you. " She doesn't respond but lifts up kissing me, I lean into the kiss.

She's the first to back away looking straight at me saying, " Thank you. Thank you for being the most amazing person in this whole damn world, you honestly don't know how amazing you are. I wish that other people would know who you are than what they expect. " I sigh " I wish my love, but I know that nothing is gonna change. There's always gonna be guessers in this world and what they do is what everyone is gonna believe. " She nods understanding.

I say, " Okay pretty girl, you need your beauty sleep. " She asks, " Will you sleep? " I nod, I'll try for her. She nods and rests her head on my chest, I plant a kiss on her head then lean back into the pillow looking at the ceiling.

I feel my eyes dragging on after an hour, then suddenly everything's gone. The tiredness, the pain, everything. Because of her.

___________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

YEAHHH THIS IS KINDA A FILLER CHAPTER WND THE NEXT MIGHT BE TOO.

ALSO CHESTER IS SLOWLY OPENING UP.

REMINDER: I LOVE U AND YOU MEAN SO SO MUCH TO THIS WORLD. YOUR NOT ALONE IN THIS, IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED A PERSON TO TALK TO MY TIKTOK (gracewritesss) AND HERE IS ALWAYS AN OPEN SPACE TO TALK..