Chapter 20.

Meadow Blaire

3 DAYS LATER:

Thank god Chester is coming home, he hasn't been talking to me often and kinda off.

Chester's mom walks in the room, " Hey hun, do you want to come with me to pick up the boys? " I nod quickly, " Yes, when do they come back? " She responds, " They should be arriving on the airplane in about 20 minutes, we should get going. " I say sliding shoes on, " Okay, ready. " She smiles and we walk down to the car.

Getting in she starts driving to the airport, " Are you excited to see Ezra? " She speaks, " Always, it feels like forever since I've seen him. " I watch her smile ear to ear.

She asks, " Are you excited to see Chester? " I nod, " Of course, I'm just hoping he's okay. He's been off for the past few days. " She looks over then back at the road confused, " Maybe something with the mission, try to talk to him about it. Hopefully he'll open up. " I sigh, " Hopefully. " We arrive to the airport and wait outside of the car leaning on the car.

Soon after we see the boys trotting down the stairs leading from the stairway and there's my guy. Looking as good as always, I hear Julia start walking and I follow behind.

She stops and cups Ezra's face kissing him, I walk over to Chester and he grabs me first lifting me in the air smashing out lips together.

I smile into the kiss feeling at home; safe is to describe it. He makes it feel that way.

Slowly departing our lips, " I missed you. " He hums quietly, " I missed you more pretty girl. " Not possible.

He rubs my cold arms, " Your freezing amore, let's get in you into the car. " His Spanish is kinda getting better.

I nod and grab one of his bags and he removes my hand from it shaking his head, " No, I got it pretty girl. " I chuckle, " I can hold some of it. " He says, " Not when I'm around you don't. " I walk to the car opening the door for him to put the luggage in. Spencer walks over to me, " Hey Babes, how are you? " Is he drunk?

Alex walks over next speaking with his British accent, " Sorry love, he drunk on the plane because something happened with his book. " I don't blame him, them authors always get us to attached to the Characters then kill them off.

I chuckle, " He's fine. " Spencer laughs at Alex, " Your pretty. " Is something going on between them? Am I gonna have to be Cupid? We'll see.

A arm sneaks around my waist then a face is nuzzled into my neck.

A shiver falls down my back and I smile at themas they walk off theres whispers flowing in my ear, " You look beautiful in that shirt, But I want to see how beautiful you look without it." The warmth puddles up in the pit of my stomach and I cross my legs trying to relief some of it.

His parents walk over and smile, " Everything ready? " I nod, "Everything's packed up. " We get in the car and I look out the window feeling Chester's hand inch higher and higher, I look out the window not wanting to make eye contact with him.

I put my hand over his to stop him from moving up, " As much as I would like that right now, not Infront of your parents. " He grins at me, kinda nerve racking.

What's going on in that head of his.

_________________________________

                             Chester Saorise

We arrive home and I carry the bags through the hallway into the room and just throw them down grabbing meadow lifting her to my torso holding her thighs, I kiss her passionately.

Her lips move against mine, making my groin go harder and harder.

I lay on top of her tugging my shirt off then help her, She lifts up enough for me to unclasp her bra.
I move my hands up her waist then cross her hard nipples while her back arches, " tu cuerpo es como el oro para mi, mi niña hermosa. " ( Your body is like gold to me, my beautiful girl. ) She looks up at me then pulls my face down to her kissing me.

There's a ring, I'm going to kill whoever than is.

She says breathless, " Ignore it. " It eventually goes away then rings again.

I grab her phone and it says ' Summerrrr '  I tell her, " It's Summer, do you want to answer it? " She sighs and grabs the phone putting it to her ear, " Hey. Is everything okay? " I cant hear what she's saying but by the look on Meadows face it's not good.

At all.

She brings the phone back and it looks like she's looking at pictures then words. Meadows eyes shoot towards mine and she goes complete serious, " Get off me Chester. " What? I move off of her and she gets off the bed and throws her shirt on. I grab her arm, " What happened my love? " She jerks her arm back away not letting me touch her.

" So that's why you didn't text me for two days. You were with her! Everyone told me that you didn't love her anymore Chester! You told me that you didn't! " How.

I plead, " No no no, I didn't do it I promise. She forced herself on me and I couldn't push her back in time before they started taking pictures. Please don't do this, I cannot loose you. I wished Upon a wishing star for you for years on years. I can't live this live without you in it Meadow, it would be pure misery. I love you more than anything in this world Meadow. " 

She shakes her head with tears in her eyes and walks out.

_______________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

OKAY SO IM KINDA HATING HOW THIS BOOK IS TURNING OUT BUT IM TRYING TO KEEP GOING TO FINISH IT😭

I UNDERSTAND IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT ANYMORE, THE PLOT IS VERY CONFUSING.

I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCHA ND GLAD YOUR ALIVE❤️