Chapter 21.

Meadow Blaire.

I cant breathe.

I quickly walk down the stairs with my head down to make sure nobody sees me.

I hear Chester's mom, " Meadow, Dear what's wrong? " I just keep walking. She calls for my name, " Meadow tell me what happened. " My voice shakes, " It's okay, I'm fine. Go ask Chester. " She grabs my arm, " Tell me what's wrong, let's get in the car and I'll drive. You don't need to drive while mad or crying, it never ends up well. " I nod slowly getting in.

She starts driving, " What did he or you do? " I reply shaken up, " There's a whole article and pictures of him kissing Abby, while on the mission. " she says, " Are you sure it was him and not her? That doesn't sound like something my son would do. " My voice pitches, " He was holding her waist and her hands were on his cheeks. " She pulls off the side of the road.

She looks at me, " I will talk to him, I didn't bring up my son to be this way. He never had the example of this and Ill understand whatever you do. " I nod, " Thank you. " She pulls out with a slight smile and continues driving to my house.

We arrive and I step out, " Thank you for bringing me home, I'll talk to you later. " She smiles and drives off.

I walk in and there's nothing but silence.

No screaming. No crying. No laughter or talking.

Silence.

I walk up the stairs and to my room laying in bed, thinking of everything that has happened. How my life was absolutely horrible then he saved me.

In every shadow or corner he become the light, the light that lights up every part of the room. Who shows where to walk or to stand.

But he wasn't there in more.

The light was gone, all there was to see was darkness.

_______________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

OKAY SO-THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL SOON. IM SORRY TO LEAVE YALL HERE BUT THEY WILL BE A HAPPY ENDING IN THE NEXT BECAUSE I CANT DO IT.