Chapter Two

The theater was packed. Absolutely no seat was empty, but then again, no seat was whenever these two preformed.

Jeremy attempted to hold Katherine's hand as they made it to the spotlight, but she just swatted it away gently and gave her best smile, despite how disgusted she was.

The theater became quiet. All eyes on the two young stars. After a quick glance at the audience, the theater was filled with sound that could've emanated from heaven itself.

The auidence loved it. Their claps and cheers made Katherine feel like a star, while they just made Jeremy even more cocky then he already was.

"Bravo! Brava! you two put on another marvelous performance!" The owner of the theater, Leonardo Flitzovic, exclaimed as they retired to the back of the stage,"Thank you sir, I know." Jeremy straightened his jacket and smirked cockily as he walked past him.

"That man needs to cut his act. He acts like hes the best thing this world has created." Katherine muttered to him as she watched Jeremy walk to his dressing room. Mr. Flitzovic ran a comb through his receding hairline and sighed

"Yes. I completely agree Miss Jacobson."

"He thinks he's the big star here."

"Oh? He's definitely not the star. If anyone, it's you." He flashed a sly smile,"and you still can be..." Katherine's eyes widened at the thought. Was he being serious...?

"How?" She bit her finger. "Well, I know some people. They can, dispose, of Jeremy. Not from existence though! Just from singing.." "Get them. I want him out of this industry." As Mr.Flitzovic nodded his head as Katherine stampered down the hall. A satisfied grin plastered all over her now pale face.