Chapter Three

Jeremy was changing out of his tuxedo and into a blue button down shirt and black slacks when there was a knock at his door.

"I'm coming, im coming!" He reassured the person as he opened the door. "Oh, Bianca! Pleasure to see you... again."

Bianca King has to be Jeremy's number one fan since he was frist introduced to The Flitzovic Theater. She was five foot four, very short compared to Jeremy's six foot five frame. She was a cheerful Philipino woman, almost never depressed.

"Your performance was absolutely thrilling, Jeremy! but so are all of your performances!" She giggled trying to contain her fandom.

"Why, thank you Miss King. You seem to be the only one who appreciates my high skill and talent."

"What!? No, I cant be. Katherine must worship you! You are an Opera God!"

"An Opera God, eh? Never heard that one before, but thank you. Again." He flashed a charming white smile that almost made Bianca faint.

"Now, would you like an autograph, Miss?" Her eyes widened and she half yelled cheerfully."Oh Lord! Yes! yes i would LOVE an autograph from the Jeremy Sterling!" He was taken back by how extremely happy she was, so he got his best headshot out.

'To my #1 fan who loves me almost as much as i do! -Jeremy Sterling' Is how he signed it.

"Oh my! Thank you!" She squealed slightly as Jeremy handed it to her and just for a bonus, he hugged her, Unable to fin the words to show how greatful and extremely happy she was, Bianca flashed a smile and walked away, not taking her eyes off him until she turned a corner.

"Fans..." He murmured to himself as he put on his jacket and began to leave the theater.

It was raining but he didnt mind. His house was just a few blocks away then he'd be safe... Or so he thought.

Footsteps. They were light and almost unnoticeable oh, but he did notice them, he just didnt bother to pay attention.

They were getting closer but there light taps remained the same. They were following Jeremy, stalking him, but he didn't bother to pay enough attention.

Now the figure that made the footsteps was right behind him. Jeremy was too caught up in his cockiness, and still didnt bother to look behind him.

"Sing my birdy..." It was a wet gurgle but before he could react, he was hit behind the head with a crow bar.

"Sing my birdy..." Repeated the mysterious kidnapper as he dragged him into an alleyway.