Chapter Seven

It had been two weeks since Bianca joined The Flitzovic Theater and now she was staring in her first production.

Her parents, sisters, and her newly made friend, Katherine were in the audience with smiles from ear to ear. Just waiting for her to appear on stage.

Little did anyone know that a thing that use to be the star here was making his last appearance.

After saying a quick prayer, Bianca strolled on stage and met the cheering audience.

What an honor it was. All these people came here just to see her. She was already a bigger star then Jeremy Sterling. With a quick scan of the audience, Bianca King began.

Jeremy was directly underneath the stage. He'd seen the audience and now he's hearing this women steal his spotlight!? No. He couldn't stand for this! Even if he was mute!

He didn't care that it was the middle of her performance! Jealously consumed him and he lunged through the shaft in the floor, scaring the living daylights out of everyone who was there.

He yelled mutely at the ceiling and lunged at Bianca.

The little Phillipeno women was crying desperatly, trying to get away, but Jeremy was unnaturally fast.

Security guards ran onto the stage and tried to get him but Jeremy smiled wickedly as he bit into the soft flesh of her neck.

One bloodcurdling scream, and that was the end of Bianca. Now by this time, the whole theater had been evacuated, except for Leonardo Flitzovic and Katherine Jacobson.

Gnarling, chewing, biting, ripping, swallowing. Oh, Jeremy didn't just bite her!

"What the hell is the meaning of this!?" Mr.Flitzovic came onto the stage with a shot gun and Katherine behind him.

"You kill my new singer, you make a mockery of my theater!? Who do you think-?!" One looks at Jeremy's face is all it took for Mr. F to drop his gun in utter horror.

"J-Jeremy...!?" Katherine took once step forward absolutely shocked, "What's happened to you!?" Jeremy didn't answer, I mean he couldn't! Instead he ignored them and continued feasting on Bianca.

"Jeremy this is madness!" Katherine suddenly got a shot of adrenaline and pushed him from her friend. "You're-"

Jeremy wasted no time devouring her too.

"Have tea with the Devil you wretched swine!" Leonardo picked up his gun and shot blindly at Jeremy before running for his life.

                                                           *********

Jeremy Sterling, or what was left of him, was with two freshly eaten carcasses.

"Oh how wonderfully delicious they were." He thought, "Nothing can bother-"

"Yoouuuu...!" There came a wet screech from the curtains and the creature came running at him.

"Nooo!! Bad! No!" It took a dirty syringe and threw it at him like a dart. Before Jeremy could do anything, it penetrated his Jugular Vein and injected him with his final dosage of unholy concoctions.

His bones deformed, his eyes turned pure black, feathers sprouted from every part of him. His body became smaller and smaller. A beak grew, wings developed, he got long talons.

He was no longer human, he wasn't even Jeremy Sterling anymore.

He's known, as The Silent Bird.