Black knickers

Tumblr: Cissyenthusiast010155
..........................................................................................
You yawned as you walked through the school corridors to your private quarters. It had definitely been a tolling day dealing with some rather nasty, never boys in your classes today.
You sighed, unlocking, and opened the door to your room. But you weren’t even one stride into the room, when you saw her…
Leonora was spread out on your bed, wearing a new black lingerie and garter set. You couldn’t help but stare…
God, the way the straps wrapped around her luscious, long legs…
Her knickers revealed just enough of her pussy to make you go crazy…
Her corset styled bra, showing more than half of her lickable, gorgeous tits…
“My eyes are up here...” Leonora taunted with a purr.
You awoke from your trance with her words. Your eyes widened and your face flushed red.
“Uh… I…” you stuttered out.
“Use your words, pet…” Lesso purred, “Do you like what you see…?”
You nodded but internally kicked yourself the second you did.
“Yea…” you choked out.
Leonora hummed in amusement.
“Yes what, pet?”
“Yes, Mommy…” you groaned, at the sight of her…
“You wanna touch Mommy? You wanna touch Mommy’s new attire?” Leonora inquisitively taunted, as she began slowly crawling to the edge of the bed.
Your throat was completely dry… 
Your thighs was squeezing together in excitement…
Your tongue darted out of your mouth, basically salivating over Leonora’s goddess body.
“Please Mommy…!” you begged.
Leonora devilishly smirked at how desperate your already were for her…
“Strip, pet.” Lesso ordered you.
You hastily stripped off all your clothing, remembering to also lock the door.
“Good Girl…” Leonora purred, at the sight of how quickly you had become nude for her.
“Sit in my lap.”
Leonora indicated to the open space in between her chest, her two legs, and the edge of the bed.
You quickly followed her words, sitting in her lap as told.
“Show Mommy how she makes you feel, pet.”
“Yes Mommy.”
You eagerly began kissing and marking every inch of her. Your lip stick smudged all over your face and her neck, her stomach, her thighs, her legs, her tits…
Everything…
Leonora moaned, as you were sucking on one of her popped tits from her bra,
“Ohhhh, it’s gonna be a long night, pet…”