Anytime soon part 1

..........................................................................................

"Sorry mum, I mean professor Lesso!" A student blurted in class.
Lesso eyed the student for a minute before moving on.
"Mum? More like Mommy..." you said underneath your breath, making a few students snicker at your comment.
"Something you'd like to share?" Lesso snapped, interrupting your interruption.
"No, sorry Ma'am." You quickly answered.
Lesso then eyed you before speaking again, "See me after class, Ms. L/N."
You gulped.
Oh shit...
You anxiously waited until the class was over, and eventually, students started to file out of the classroom.
Lesso rose from her desk and came up behind you.
"Now, I'd love to hear what you said earlier..." she purred into your ear.
You blushed furiously.
But didn't say anything. You couldn't.
"I won't ask again, pet." Lesso growled, wrapping her fingers around your neck and lightly squeezing.
You unintentionally moaned at her action, trying desperately for nothing to escape your seeled lips but desperately failing...
"Mommy..." you mewled through her enclosed fingers around your neck.
Lesso chuckled darkly.
She came closer to your face, licking and nibbling your ear...
"You can call me Mommy if you want too..." she purred into your ear.
You whimpered at her words.
"Hmmmm? Tell Mommy what you want..." Lesso continued her taunts, and she wouldn't be stopping them anytime soon...