Drunk on you part 2

Tumblr: Cissyenthusiast010155
..........................................................................................
The second you stumbled into Leonora’s room, she had you pinned against the wall. Her vodka chilled breath sent shivers down your spine. She held you there, and you whimpered.
Lesso’s devilish, lustful eyes met yours. “Why don’t you show me what you do when you can’t stop thinking about me?” she said with a grin.
You gulped. What…?
“You heard me…” she wickedly purred, releasing you from her tight grip, “Get on the bed and show me what you do to yourself for me.”
You couldn’t believe this was happening…
You moved onto the bed, your eyes trained on Lesso’s constantly.
“Good… Now take your clothes off.” she instructed.
You followed, but at a painfully slow pace.
“Faster slut.” Lesso snapped, getting impatient with you.
The alcohol was most definitely effecting both of you…
Pretty soon, you were stark naked in front of a deliciously dressed Lady Lesso, towering over you with eyes of hunger.
“Spread your legs.”
You followed her command.
“Tell me what you think of when you touch yourself for me.” Lesso groaned, as she watched your hand snake down to your dripping cunt.
You slid a finger into your throbbing pussy, drawing a moan from your lips.
“I… you fucking me…” you groaned out, “everywhere…”
Lesso darkly chuckled, as she hungrily watched you finger fuck yourself, “Really? Please, do expand.”
You proceeded to add a second finger, causing you to become breathless and foggy brained. You moaned and mewled. Lesso watching you made everything worse.
Terribly worse…
“In a classroom…” you breathily mewled, “in the library… in the corridors… in the dining hall… fuck, god…” you moaned out.
Lesso hummed and moaned in response. “We love a slut with an exhibitionist kink..”
You groaned in response, “Fuck, I’m so close… can I cum? Please…” you mewled, as you pumped your two fingers into your sloppy pussy.
“Oh please. Cum all over my bed. Cum with all those whore thoughts in that dirty little mind of yours…” Lesso taunted and groaned at the sight of you.
You brought yourself over the edge with Lesso’s words. “Oh God, Leo—!” you screamed, losing your voice midway. Your legs clenched, you breathing erratic, your fingers drenched as you came in front of an ogling Leonora.
After you came down from your insane, alcoholic high, Lesso grabbed your fingers and shoved them into her mouth, moaning at the taste of you.
She then came down to your ear and purred, “Next time slut, your screams will be on my fingers…”
That was a promise you knew she would keep… 
And your thighs already clenched at the thought.