Part 1-THIS IS THAT STORY

LAWRENCE

This is the story of how I learned that not everything is not as it seems. 

Let's start at the beginning, well it didn't really begin that day but that's when everything went wrong. 

Monday, March 20, 2023

That fateful day started like usual, I woke up; I contemplate why I have to wake up; my mother starts shouting at me to wake up; I shower with hot water; my mother screams that I should start thinking about our water bill; I stop showering; I wish to die while wearing my clothes; I meet the devil that calls herself my mother; I go to school; I was once again welcomed to hell; I sit at the back; I watch my insane classmates; the class starts.

FERRIS

This is the story of how I learned that not everything is as it seems. 

It happened that day, Sunday, March 20, 2022.

I was on my way to pay for my so-called sins. I was found guilty of murdering 12 innocent people, innocent, those people were anything but innocent.

I was being escorted by the police to my death penalty when it happened. The most impossible thing that I never thought of happened, the world, this cruel world stopped including me. I don't know how long I spent staring at the clock on the wall beside me when something even more impossible happened. A door appeared out of nowhere just down the clock, it glowed blinding me before the glowed disappeared and I shifted my eyes from the clock to the mysterious door.

Somehow I managed to break free, somehow I managed to take a few steps closed, somehow I managed to open the door, somehow I was here.

LAWRENCE

"Hahahha" Her glorious laughter rang in my ears as I watch her, the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on, Frenelyn Bautista. She has soft straight hair that resembles the night, warm skin that reminds me of the beach, and a beautiful smile that can go against the shine of the sun.

Frenelyn, the girl of my dreams is the secretary of our class, she's also the kindest and humblest person ever which is why it's still a puzzle to me why there are only four people here who don't hate her "Hey darling" and one of them is that guy. Cris Fernandez, our jerk of a vice president.

Fernandez is a brunette wolf cut-haired girl whose personality is as worse as a wild wolf. She sneers at everyone, and most of all she's a bully, no wonder Frenelyn doesn't like her.

Actually, nobody likes each other here unless you know each other before you entered senior high, our class, grade 12-GAS, the only section whose students study the strand is what they call the 'Star Section'. Fortunately for them, they don't know what goes on in our closed classroom, they don't know how insane and competitive a student can be, they don't know that when the bell rings, when the class starts, our classroom turns to the battlefield of only and only the best.

BEATRIX

I watched as Cuarez slipped through the door, the door that magically appeared moments ago. I, myself don't know how long I've been standing here. The last thing I remember doing was make my way to make sure Cuarez don't have any clever tricks up her sleeve but as I stared at the place where she was just standing, I feel like that's what I just did. I let her go to where that door leads.

I gritted my teeth as I tried to move, I held my breath as I felt warm liquid on my cheeks.

I'm crying?