Part 3-YOUR LAST

9:00 pm

GABRIE

I flopped down on the cold floor, exhausted.

Woah, I don't know what time is it but we better go home now, for all I know the gates could be closed.

I inhaled deeply then stood up, I know for a fact that Belle was also done since I stopped hearing her 'Ha's.

"Come on, Belle. Let's go home, we should also go and get-" I stopped when I turned around and saw no one. My eyebrows met as I tilted my head, where is that girl?

She couldn't have left, and I was just hearing her kick the air a minute ago.

"Belle?" I called, worry started to grow in my chest as I looked around,

"BELLE?" I echoed again, I started panicking when I didn't hear a response.

"Belle, this is not a good-" I was cut off, not because Belle appeared out of nowhere and say 'surprise' but because of something that has to do with the warm liquid flowing down from my throat.

I gasped for air, what the f*ck is going on?

FRENZEL

"Just f*cking leave!" Fernandez shouted, "Fine, fine, you monster" I taunted then before he could throw something at me, I hurried to the door and left.

I swear that guy had drunk too much coffee, so grumpy. I then stopped, suddenly having a good guess on why is she so grumpy, "Is it her time of the month?" I muttered, I won't lie, most of the  time forget she's a girl.

I strolled down the stairs with my hands in my pocket, if someone could see me right now, I'm sure they'll think that an angel has fallen from the skies.

Fernandez and I were coming up with ideas when she suddenly announced that my beautiful voice was irritating, my voice? Clearly, she has know idea what does an angelic voice sounds like.

Then she demanded that I leave which is probably why I'm walking down to the covered court right now in the freezing cold.

"BELLE?" My neck snapped instantly in that direction, looks like Bautista and Mendez are still here which means Mother Theresa is probably there too.I grinned as I decided to go and annoy them.

My happy thoughts however disappeared when instead of seeing the two athletes practicing and Mother Theresa watching them, I saw Mendez on her knees, gasping for air.

"Mendez?" I called and she looked up, I gasp and a chill when down my spine as I saw red liquid from her neck drown her clothes.

Is that blood?

She opened her mouth and mouthed "Help" I stood frozen and then instantly walk down towards her,

I might hate her but I don't exactly want her to die. I was halfway through when I saw a shadow looming behind her, then my gaze went to the knife in the shadow's hand, blood dripping from it.

I gulped,

"Hello, Silvester" said the sinister voice.

Who the f*ck is Silvester?

But before I could ask the question, he was suddenly running towards me which by instinct, made me run too.

I sprinted across the covered court going through the stairs, up to the building and yet I can hear him still following me.

Why is he so fast?

I ran, just letting my feet decide where I go.

I choked on air, who the fuck is this guy? Did he kill Mendez?