PART 10-FOUND HIM

4:22 am

FERRIS

I felt my body slide down as the sound of the door slamming shut rang in my ears.

So that's what happened?

That's what this is?

That guy they call Lawrence Concepcion created me and made me kill all those people he hated?

He made me into his own killing machine?

I felt fury coming over me as I stood up.

"And it's other me's fault?" I muttered darkly before turning my heel and following that psycho.

I found her quickly, it seems that she was planning to get back after walking around, well she'll be disappointed to know that I have no plan to let her go back to them.

I watched as she walked around the clear ground, I stood at the stairs leading up to their classrooms and leading down where she was letting the cold breeze hit her warm skin as I let it hit mine.

When I was ready, I approached her quietly before stopping just a few inches behind where she stood.

"Any last words?" I whispered darkly making my presence known. She slightly jumped before turning her body to face me.

Her gaze slightly faltered before it showed immense anger to match mine. "Are you going to kill me next?" she sneered making a playful smirk appear on my face.

"Are you going to complain?" I returned. She gave me an intense gaze which I returned then both of us went straight to each other and pulled each other's hair.

"So this is how it's going to be?" I snarled before pulling her hair even more, inflicting pain before she pulled my hair too.

After a while, we separated with our rather messy hair.

We shared a glare before I punched her in the stomach.

She bent down holding her stomach, "Solid mistake" I mumbled as I grabbed her hair.

She shrieked while I pulled her towards the stairs.

"If it wasn't for you he wouldn't have made me into a monster, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have killed all those people, If it wasn't for you my life wouldn't turn out like this,"

I said then grabbing her hair to see her face, I grinned triumphantly at the fear shown in them before smashing her head to the cold cement.

4:29 am

JADE

"Well, that's a first," I said, breaking the heavy atmosphere.

Concepcion turned to me then his angry expression changed to flustered, his eyes wary as he glanced around.

"How the hell did you manage to create an entire alternate universe?" Farinas said breathlessly, her eyes twinkling.

"I don't know" He answered, his eyes widening.

"You created me" Fajardo mumbled grabbing Concepcion's attention. "Yeah, I did" he breathed,

"But.....did you really have to kill my sister? Or why did you save me? Why did you have to let me survive?" and the heavy atmosphere came back except Concepcion's ears were burning pink.

Oh?

Oh?

"Isn't it obvious?" De Guzman asked as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. "Bautista's the only one who treated Concepcion with kindness"